What's new

[UPDATE] New Injustice: GAU iOS App Available Now - includes Skins, Tag Mode, etc

for everyone asking how long it would take id say a week if you were just in it for the mystery reward it would take 30 days at minimum to get eveything

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
for everyone asking how long it would take id say a week if you were just in it for the mystery reward it would take 30 days at minimum to get eveything
The mystery reward needs you to get everything? That's long. Man, why do they have to punish us non IOS people.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
no the mystery reward only requires you beat the game(note prison super man is the final boss of the game)
How long does it take to 'beat' the game?

Does it require any info? I'm planning on going into a random apple store, fiddling with something and getting it done fast.

How long does it take to 'beat' the game?

Does it require any info? I'm planning on going into a random apple store, fiddling with something and getting it done fast.
good luck with that because ive had it since it came out and ive only now beat the first boss it will take a while people

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
For the hidden character, what does it mean 'all battles'. Is it long?
It's an "Hidden Reward" for completing all Battles in Injustice mobile.
There are 6 pages within the BATTLE SELECT menu, within each page there are a minimun of 7 battles (stages) and within the stages there are multiple actual 3v3 fights.

I've been able to play for about an hour and I'm on page 1 battle 5 fight 4.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
It's an "Hidden Reward" for completing all Battles in Injustice mobile.
There are 6 pages within the BATTLE SELECT menu, within each page there are a minimun of 7 battles (stages) and within the stages there are multiple actual 3v3 fights.

I've been able to play for about an hour and I'm on page 1 battle 5 fight 4.
Gay.

I'd better be able to straight up buy the damn costumes.

As for the other ones, rating, winning a 'bonus' fight, getting a joker and batman card. How hard are they?

Gay.

I'd better be able to straight up buy the damn costumes.

As for the other ones, rating, winning a 'bonus' fight, getting a joker and batman card. How hard are they?
bonus fight is kinda hard but can be gotten early on(note the final fight has a mini boss and the characters aside from him are random)
you can just micro transaction the joker/batman cards

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
bonus fight is kinda hard but can be gotten early on(note the final fight has a mini boss and the characters aside from him are random)
you can just micro transaction the joker/batman cards
Thanks! You've been a real help.

Finally just want to ask. What happens when you unlock them? Do you get sent a code or something?

boss list(you can scroll through the pages)

Alt Green lantern
Alt Sinestro
Alt Doomsday
Alt Batman
Prison Superman
No boss for final page

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Thanks! You've been a real help.

Finally just want to ask. What happens when you unlock them? Do you get sent a code or something?
Im guessing once the actual game releases there will be a way to sync your progression from the mobile game within the console version of the game.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
nope id imagine that you log into your wbid acount through injustice's console version as it has its own set of things you unlock for the ios vrsion
Right, so you make an account when you download it, and its unlocked on the account. Then, probably in the console, you use the same account and use the privileges gained from the phone game? That sound about right? I've got no clue honestly, sorry if its basic questions.

Right, so you make an account when you download it, and its unlocked on the account. Then, probably in the console, you use the same account and use the privileges gained from the phone game? That sound about right? I've got no clue honestly, sorry if its basic questions.
sounds about right and its no problem im going to continue playing through all of the battles to see what you get now to grind for xp(the character cards level up)

Am I the only person who is gonna be full of rage if these alts can only be unlocked by having an iPhone/Pad/Pod?

I'm forking out £60 for the Collector's Edition, and 1200 MS Points for the Season Pass. I don't want to have to pay £300+ for an i-product to get extra skins, but at the same time I don't wanna miss out D: CURSE YOU TECHNOLOGY!
No, you're not. I'm especially enraged if this is the only way to get Arkham City Harley and Batman Beyond.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Batman Beyond skin? My God...wait does this mean Supergirl, Powergirl, Dr Fate, MMH, Riddler, Ras Al Ghul, and the rest listed are character skin alts or early DLC leaks?