What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

yes now all i have to do is wait for blk album to play for the nightwolf crown then its my turn...and goblin bones when ever just send me a message on XBL

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
DEADPO0L XI said:
yes now all i have to do is wait for blk album to play for the nightwolf crown then its my turn...and goblin bones when ever just send me a message on XBL
I've talked with black album about our matchup and we're still deciding on what we should do. He's had a lot of trouble setting up mame so we're going to give it one last try to see if he can get it running. If he can't, it's likely that you will pass him and become 1st challenger. That way there is no wait and if you (or anyone with XBL) beats me, you can play him since he will still be a challenger.

looking sweet golden. any chance you could make a mk2 random select crown? im ready for umk3, dreamcatcher we can play tonight if you wanna do the kitana matches.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
dookiebrain said:
looking sweet golden. any chance you could make a mk2 random select crown? im ready for umk3, dreamcatcher we can play tonight if you wanna do the kitana matches.
sure!

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
OJuggernaut0 said:
Aren't you from the UK? Dammit.

Golden get on sometime today so we can play. And is there any rules about lag or mame/xbla challenges?
what do you mean by that? explain....im basically going through trial and error on the whole xbl/kaillera issue until we figure out a simple solution for everyone

GoldenOreos said:
what do you mean by that? explain....im basically going through trial and error on the whole xbl/kaillera issue until we figure out a simple solution for everyone
Is someone on MAME allowed to challenge someone on XBL if they don't have MAME or don't want to use it? And vice versa?

Also, what are we going to do if someone challenges you that you know you have a bad connection with? Or if there is a bad connection when you play someone?

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
OJuggernaut0 said:
Is someone on MAME allowed to challenge someone on XBL if they don't have MAME or don't want to use it? And vice versa?

Also, what are we going to do if someone challenges you that you know you have a bad connection with? Or if there is a bad connection when you play someone?
then the next person in line will go and if they lose and ur back in that situation but they only have mame, i guess we will have to have a kaillera crown and a xbl crown until someone challenges that can play mame and xbl to fix the issue.....kinda confusing but i think it could work. i mean its the internet so there will be lag, these challenges r mostly for fun and to make people play more, so everyone can get better etc. it shouldnt be taken seriously to the point that one might get mad over a laggy set of games, but if the games r laggy then both challengers will have to come to a agreement of some sort of how they should go about fixing the issue. idk we shall see how this runs through for the next week or two and then i think i will add like time periods/rules for challenges so everything will go more smoothly. trial and error will be #1 for the rules at this point until i come up with solution, but anyone feel free to throw in there two cents to make the rules and challenges more efficient for everyone!!!

wazz

Noob
I challege remz Sonya and grindfox classic sub on p2p
check my profile for my aim or msn

@ roll tide when we gna do our jax games lol

Edit: jus noticed if I play remz and grind. I only gt 2 challeges left this month

wazz said:
@ roll tide when we gna do our jax games lol
i dunno, you still havent answered my question: do you have XBL?

juggs beat me 11 - 1 for H. Smoke. he said oreos hadn't been on so we played em

RollTide8569 said:
i dunno, you still havent answered my question: do you have XBL?

juggs beat me 11 - 1 for H. Smoke. he said oreos hadn't been on so we played em
Yeah confirmed. We played because I haven't seen Golden and I on at the same time.

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
Hey wazz when do you want to play the challenge? I'll play challenges only on MAME for now. UMK3 on xbl doesn't work well anymore for me. My lobby is full of empty rooms and the delay makes to game almost unplayable. I'll probably cancel my gold membership as soon as my month expires. I know I'm not the only one so I guess the game is about to die there.

I challenge Kitana

Just beat Goblin Bones 5 or 6 times in a row in Kano mirror matches on XBL, then he started picking other people.

What's the rule on that? He wouldn't let me beat him 10 times.

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
DarkSide said:
Just beat Goblin Bones 5 or 6 times in a row in Kano mirror matches on XBL, then he started picking other people.

I see this as a 11-0 Victory :p

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Want to play Plinko Slip but he's not even on MK hardly lol and doesn't seem to interested....

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
DarkSide said:

I don't run the XBL section but Golden will probably agree that you should take it. There's no excuse for knowingly being challenge or challenging and then picking someone else in order to avoid it. I came across this on the shitlist as well:

Nitrogoose said:
oh and very bad games to goblin bones.

avoid this dickhead.

booted me after i went 7-0 on him and then spammed my inbox with hate mail calling me a "gringo fuck"

when in actuality im mexican. =O

then he blocked me.

mortal kombat has the most sore losers i've ever seen in my life.
Two bad experiences similar in nature tell me that some players may need to be excluded from these things. Activity is always a good thing for the community, but there is positive and negative activity. I for one would rather have positive if it can be helped.