What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

MKF30 said:
I call Sektor! He's the only one I want GoldenOreo's, ask your bro, he can vouceh and others I'm sure ;)

On Xbox, he's my main boy. I play DS also but since this is Xbox and MAME.
ok but i wanna play u sektor v sektor i also have xbl

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKF30 said:
I call Sektor! He's the only one I want GoldenOreo's, ask your bro, he can vouceh and others I'm sure ;)

On Xbox, he's my main boy. I play DS also but since this is Xbox and MAME.
That may be but he technically called it first. I was thinking about taking him too but I thought I would never get challenged lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
P said:
ok but i wanna play u sektor v sektor i also have xbl
Ok, My tag is MKF30 I'll challenge you since you mentioned him first ;). I'll be out tonight to celebrate my B-day from other day with my friends, but I play every other night just about(lately on xbox it's been glitchy as hell though :( )

I can get on now if you want

I have UMK3 for 360 and DS :) But sure, send me message and FR man.

Remz's Sonya and Wazz's Jax are next for me to challenge

Let me know when yall wanna play i prefer XBL, b/c I hav bad ping on kaillera lately

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
@ dookiebrain - I will be on most of this weekend (AIM) and on this site. Hit me up anytime to play for Kitana. In fact, if you're on here and miss me, at least post and let me know when you're usually online so I know when to catch you.

@ Golden - Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together. I know I speak for others when I say this is pretty cool and you're doing something big for the UMK3 community. (even though it's mostly regulars taking part, that could change fast)

Also I just have a question as to why it's 11 to take the crown? Kinda weird number don't ya think? IMO first to 10 is easier to keep track of and less messy on a spreadsheet.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Dreamcatcher said:
@ Golden - Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together. I know I speak for others when I say this is pretty cool and you're doing something big for the UMK3 community. (even though it's mostly regulars taking part, that could change fast)

Also I just have a question as to why it's 11 to take the crown? Kinda weird number don't ya think? IMO first to 10 is easier to keep track of and less messy on a spreadsheet.
thats only b.c its best of 21 which makes it first to 11, kinda gives the losing opponent a extra chance. and yea we should try to get more players in on this! so if anyone is on the other mk forums, spread the word. could make it real interesting

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
yo juggs! want to get the H smoke crown done tonight sometime? and wazz, whenever you r ready i want to do the random select crown!!! everyone get on it lol

wazz

Noob
random select crown 6-15. golden won. ggs

hey rolltide i cud played 4 the jax crown if u were on aim. dnt worry ill get ya nxt time

Grindfox said:
defended Stryker
PM'd to Golden
Still waiting to defend scorp and challenge for Kabal (both with Nitro)

send me an invite tonight mr fox. around 12 central time.

sound be entertaining for the both of us.