What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

defended scorp.
took Kabal.
PM'd to Golden..
I'ma be busy with schoolwork this month, so I'll stay still for rest of this month.

GoldenOreos said:
Grindfox seems to be raping everyone haha, PEOPLE DON'T LET HIM OWN THE WHOLE GAMEBOARD!!!! lol
I won't, let's play our matches today.

BTW, my laptop is broken so I won't be on as much. You will have to message me via XBL to tell me if I have challenges.

GoldenOreos said:
GGS deadpool! and ive updated both spread sheet and gameboard!
Yeah good games...Grindfox really fucked us up...i think he is going to take over the whole thing...and what about nightwolf matches are they going to play?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
If anyone needs help getting mame including kaillera, p2p, and roms...please ask me and I will be glad to help you. You can PM me or contact me via AIM "samthesparkykid".

It's necessary that everyone that has a PC also has mame to be able to play everyone else.

Its okay if you aren't able to get mame because you don't have access to a computer to play. Just let us know and we will see what we can do.

If problems arise with conflict in the game's source, then the leagues may have to be separated to keep things running smoothly. (an XBL only league and a mame only)

Dreamcatcher said:
I challenge Grindfox for Stryker and Reptile. Mame, of course.
Tomorrow night might be best, Mame runs terrible on my laptop after I went to Vista, but I have a home computer that it should still work well on. Can you use P2P?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Grindfox said:
Tomorrow night might be best, Mame runs terrible on my laptop after I went to Vista, but I have a home computer that it should still work well on. Can you use P2P?
I can use p2p but I can't host. If we can't get pure p2p working, we can always use Hamachi. I will be on AIM almost literally all today, get at me any time and we will mull it over.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Me over wazz 12-9 for NW ggs

sheet updated

If anyone wants to play me, today is the day. I'm running on no sleep and I work 7 more hours lol.