What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Props to dookiebrain for this concept...and i stole his rules! thanks dookie!

Pass the Crown Please!!!

"Pass the Crown Please!!!" (mirror matches to see who takes the Crown with certain characters)

::|RULES ::|

1. Sign-up

2. Challenge a Player with a Crown, you are allowed to issue 6 challenges a month.

3. First to 11 wins, winner takes Crown for specified character.

4. Loss of a Crown, must wait 1 week before you can issue a challenge for that very same exact Crown.

5. Players MUST verify challenge and MUST verify wins/loss out of 21 matches. No verification = no match played. ALL results posted on thread AND Private message to Goldenoreos for daily updating.

6. You are allowed to defend a Crown an unlimited amount of times per month.

7. You are allowed to issue 6 challenge at a given time, must wait a month after submitting ur 6 challenges to receive another 6 challenges.

8. Both players MUST confirm score, if 1 person loses and refuses to confirm loss they get 1 warning or get booted if other players vote you out due to causing an issue. :mad:

9. A player who has a Crown may challenge other Crown holders for their Crowns.

10. The GameBoard is monthly, Crown holders hold Crown no matter what month and until they get beat.

YOU must manage your challenges and you must be patient and work with the player you have challenged regarding when to play. If you earn a Crown, manage it and report to me on every challenge. KEEP YOUR CROWN!! That is your character and you are the best with them!!! ;D

Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL)

If the emphasis is to keep the crown, and I am permitted to defend the title an unlimited amount of times.
Why don't I get a crown and then never respond to a challenge?

Then the person who issued me the challenge would be forced to wait for my response before issuing another.
Then that would create less targets for me to attempt taking crowns from.

I want to attempt the Scorp/Rep crown.. I'm not sure who to ask though no one has it yet ^;

S

SuGaR

For Reptile's crown, I'd suggest you play RollTide. His Reptile is pretty good and all around annoying, like a good Reptile should be. He's really the only active player on this site that knows how to use Reptile that you can play on XBL. Scorpion crown is for sure ScheisseNussen's, best mind games for sure.

S

SuGaR

psycho4rent said:
And what 'bout Noob Saibot? He's in umk3 too. [ZH of course]
I was under the impression that in the MK2 thread that it was mainly for PSN users just like this seems more designed for XBL players. However, even if kaillera players decide to participate, why use a hacked version of the game instead of the last official release that's been emulated?

SuGaR said:
For Reptile's crown, I'd suggest you play RollTide. His Reptile is pretty good and all around annoying, like a good Reptile should be. He's really the only active player on this site that knows how to use Reptile that you can play on XBL.
^ thanks man

I will compete for Reptile, Ermac, and H. Smoke.

I'll challenge GrindFox's Reptile, if thats how this thing works.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

ok everyone can choose who there default crown is, and who ever chooses who will have that crown w/o battling for it in the beginning. then people can issue challenges. so people, state who u want ur default crown to be under and ill make a challenge list to get this thing started

Grindfox- yes u can get unlimited challenges from people to take ur crown, but if u just pillage everyone then im sure no one will challenge u and u will has the crown for ages! BUT if someone challenges u and u dont respond within the month, might have to drop ur crown since u were not active

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

im thinking maybe making this xbl/kaillera! but both players must agree how they want to play there challenges. if its goin to be on mame then try to p2p! if not thats u and the challengers problem to figure out which server works best for both of u.

Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

GoldenOreos said:
ok everyone can choose who there default crown is, and who ever chooses who will have that crown w/o battling for it in the beginning. then people can issue challenges. so people, state who u want ur default crown to be under and ill make a challenge list to get this thing started

Grindfox- yes u can get unlimited challenges from people to take ur crown, but if u just pillage everyone then im sure no one will challenge u and u will has the crown for ages! BUT if someone challenges u and u dont respond within the month, might have to drop ur crown since u were not active
hahah. the precious.. I think people should initially battle for it knowing if they attempt to take an unclaimed crown they are both using one of their challenges. That prevents someone from taking a bunch of crowns at the start

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

Grindfox said:
hahah. the precious.. I think people should initially battle for it knowing if they attempt to take an unclaimed crown they are both using one of their challenges. That prevents someone from taking a bunch of crowns at the start
sounds good! i guess since everyone has 6 challenges per month then,u can use 2-3 of those challenges to claim a default crown. but if someone else that doesnt have a crown and wants one as default then they have the right to take one over someone that already has 1 or 2 so everyone gets a crown equally in the beginning! im working on getting a spread sheet for the challenges so no one gets confused on who is supposed to play who! should have this up and going by 2-3 days

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

ok so im working on getting this spread sheet, once i have that done i can put everyones default crowns up and we can get this thing rolling

So can we have multiple default crowns? If so, I would like: Human Smoke, Ermac, Jade and Sindel. If not, put me down for Human Smoke.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

1. I think you should only be able to "claim" 1 crown at the beginning of this. Otherwise we are going to have people challenged by 183043938 different people at once. (on different systems)

2. We probably need another post about "how to get mame" for boneheads to lazy to click the actual link.

3. Nightwolf is fucking MINE.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

depending on who wants what will determine who gets default crown....i think it would work if each person has like two crowns they can claim as default....but if someone else has already called it u must choose a diff char

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

GoldenOreos said:
depending on who wants what will determine who gets default crown....i think it would work if each person has like two crowns they can claim as default....but if someone else has already called it u must choose a diff char
Ok, two seems pretty fair. Then I want USub in addition to NW.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech

i need to make this spread sheet before i can start giving out defaults, so if u knows how to make a spread sheet or anyone on here.should help me out! and shits

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
GoldenOreos said:
i need to make this spread sheet before i can start giving out defaults, so if u knows how to make a spread sheet or anyone on here.should help me out! and shits
Well how the hell did you do the MK2 one? lol