What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ALL CHALLENGES UPDATED

Thank you all for playing promptly, it's making everything run very smoothly. I DQ'ed Goblin Bones from Kano's crown, DarkSide takes it by default. When you have the chance to play someone right away, TAKE IT. Otherwise, you will be seen as avoiding the challenge...especially when it appears you start to play the challenge and then seemingly abandon it.

DarkSide said:
Just beat Goblin Bones 5 or 6 times in a row in Kano mirror matches on XBL, then he started picking other people.

What's the rule on that? He wouldn't let me beat him 10 times.
you also dropped when i friendshipped you with kano:p and i dont remember ever getting challenged by you so if you would like to actually challange me on him thats fine i will play you till the end no prob, i just got really sick of the auto blocked the whole time ya know what i mean??

Dreamcatcher said:
I don't run the XBL section but Golden will probably agree that you should take it. There's no excuse for knowingly being challenge or challenging and then picking someone else in order to avoid it. I came across this on the shitlist as well:

Two bad experiences similar in nature tell me that some players may need to be excluded from these things. Activity is always a good thing for the community, but there is positive and negative activity. I for one would rather have positive if it can be helped.
for one i should have never lost my kano unless there was a challenge on him and there was not we started playing as all sorts of characters then i went to kano, he never said a word about a challenge nor did he speak but had the mic on the whole time. like i said if i was properly challenged i would have played my matches won/lost and posted it on here out of respect. i believe the title should be held in the air at the moment till the 11 are played and reported.

second nitrogoose when did i play you and when did i ever call you a "Gringo Fuck" ??? i would like to know because as fare as i know i never blocked you or played you and in fact not sure if i remember you ?

OK Goblin I'll play you again. :laugh:

Make sure to vertical cannonball everytime I runjab you, it's not predictable at all.

DarkSide said:
OK Goblin I'll play you again. :laugh:

Make sure to vertical cannonball everytime I runjab you, it's not predictable at all.
dont get hateful bro , i will be on in a sec
internet shut down for a min or two but its up now

Dark 11 - 2 good job DarkSide. could have done with out the rude tbags and what not but other than that solid kano he finished with 10 in a row

I dont mean anything by it, it's all mind games.

If teabagging you pisses you off them I'm going to do it cause it'll make you play more recklessly.

I don't do that in casuals.

Anyway, yeah, gg's I guess. I never listened to your 5 voice messages though.... what did they say?

DarkSide said:
I dont mean anything by it, it's all mind games.

If teabagging you pisses you off them I'm going to do it cause it'll make you play more recklessly.

I don't do that in casuals.

Anyway, yeah, gg's I guess. I never listened to your 5 voice messages though.... what did they say?
the ones from earlier was just me bitchin about , if you really thought someone would, fall for the
"im deaf" thing haha

are there any clarified rules on weather or not you should have to use an controller rather than a arcade stick(xbox)?? i kinda think that an arcade stick would fall under "modified controller" and make it not eligible but thats just an opinion

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Goblin Bones said:
are there any clarified rules on weather or not you should have to use an controller rather than a arcade stick(xbox)?? i kinda think that an arcade stick would fall under "modified controller" and make it not eligible but thats just an opinion
how so? u cant utilize the turbo feature in mk unless u have a charge char....and having if you have a stick, i would suggest using it, being that this game was made for the arcade in all

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
I think this thread should replace the ladder matches thread. No one played a single match for a whole year.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, Rolltide I'd like to challenge you for Cyrax man..

Plinko if he plays UMK3 again, we have to play for Sektor remember? lol

S

SuGaR

I challenge Wazz for the Jax crown. PM me whenever you see this so we can figure out a day.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
UPDATED

You guys need to keep in mind that if there are other challengers ahead of you, waiting for them to play for the crown before you is a must. We had one instance that went that way but it's not supposed to if it can be helped.

Remz said:
I think this thread should replace the ladder matches thread. No one played a single match for a whole year.
I think it pretty much does replace it without saying. This thread is the single most activity I've seen from this game since the UltimateMK days. :)

On another note, dookiebrain and Plinko Chip are AWOL lately. Anyone seen them?

MKF30

Last time I saw Plinko he was on MW2 in a party few days ago, I had sent him a message asking him when to play, but he just said "tomorrow" that was yesterday... I saw him again on there, sent him saying ok, I got no responce lol then I didn't see him on shortly after...I don't think certain people in this are taking this too seriously not for nothing and some switches should be considered...

This is something I agree if you're involved, should be active at least a 3-4 days a week minimum, what do you think Dreamcatcher?

MKF30 said:
Ok, Rolltide I'd like to challenge you for Cyrax man..
i'm down send me message on XBL when ur ready

and Wazz tell me when you wanna play for Jax

i also wanna do some randper or random select matches

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKF30 said:
Last time I saw Plinko he was on MW2 in a party few days ago, I had sent him a message asking him when to play, but he just said "tomorrow" that was yesterday... I saw him again on there, sent him saying ok, I got no responce lol then I didn't see him on shortly after...I don't think certain people in this are taking this too seriously not for nothing and some switches should be considered...

This is something I agree if you're involved, should be active at least a 3-4 days a week minimum, what do you think Dreamcatcher?
We've been just playing it by ear so far. It might scare some people off to put on time limits when things are already running decent enough.

MKF30

I had challenged Rolltide for Cyrax few days ago, so how does this work? Since goblin just said he'd like a shot, I play rolltide today sometime,(I'll send you a message, I'll be on later btw man :)

Then whoever wins will play Goblin I take it?

@dreamcatcher, I see what you're saying since it is still early I just believe if you're going to get involved with this, you should be at least somewhat active you know? lol But I'm patient, he sent me a message other night when I was watching a movie, but when I read it he was offline already saying "sektor battle?" I don't know if he was asking me what I was talking about or if he meant to play so I sent him one back saying, ok we'll play this week sometime I'd like to. lol but so far checked last night, haven't gotten a responce yet...so I'll keep you posted.