What's new

UMK3 Pass The Crown Please!!! (XBL/P2P/KAILLERA)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, I want to update GoldenOreos and Dreamcatcher, I played Plinko Clip aka Mayor McCheese last night and won the Sektor matches for Sektor.

@Goblin, cool. I have to play Rolltide and I'm sure one of us will let you know what's up with that turn out :)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKF30 said:
Ok, I want to update GoldenOreos and Dreamcatcher, I played Plinko Clip aka Mayor McCheese last night and won the Sektor matches for Sektor.

@Goblin, cool. I have to play Rolltide and I'm sure one of us will let you know what's up with that turn out :)
Score?

MKF30

Score was 8-0 me leading but then he told me "that was enough" he didn't want to play to 11 and said "you beat me"...I sent him a message prior to that saying we play to 11, he said not that many.

I wanted to play more but he said I won.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKF30 said:
Score was 8-0 me leading but then he told me "that was enough" he didn't want to play to 11 and said "you beat me"...I sent him a message prior to that saying we play to 11, he said not that many.

I wanted to play more but he said I won.
Good enough for me. Updated.

wazz

Noob
Jax crown 11-2. i won. rolltide ggs

EDIT:

alright deadpool. ur nxt man for the jax crown matchs. do u hav p2p kaillera and aim or msn

remz buddy try get on aim most times. yes the time zone (uk and usa) is a bitch but we can work things out

wazz said:
Jax crown 11-2. i won. rolltide ggs

EDIT:

alright deadpool. ur nxt man for the jax crown matchs. do u hav p2p kaillera and aim or msn

remz buddy try get on aim most times. yes the time zone (uk and usa) is a bitch but we can work things out
i think i have p2p my msn is [email protected]

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Grindfox, let's try to bang out those matches this weekend. I will be on AIM as much as I can or you can PM me. I know you're a busy guy, we will figure it out.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKF30, what are the chances that you have or can get mame? I want to play Cyrax but not if the crown holder can't play me. :)

MKF30

You sound like a cool guy and very nice yourself :)

I used to have mame man, but it gave my PC issues so I had to get rid of it :( that and I had an issue with getting my controller to work properly with the configuration arggh lol it was frustrating.

I do however have UMK3 for 360 and DS, I take it you don't have it for either but MAME?

Do you have Xbox at all?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKF30 said:
You sound like a cool guy and very nice yourself :)

I used to have mame man, but it gave my PC issues so I had to get rid of it :( that and I had an issue with getting my controller to work properly with the configuration arggh lol it was frustrating.

I do however have UMK3 for 360 and DS, I take it you don't have it for either but MAME?

Do you have Xbox at all?
I only have Mame at the moment, and probably won't have another 360 again since UMK3 isn't even for sale anymore. I suppose I will just wait until someone takes you down and then play them, if that happens.

Remz

https//:wavenet.remz.ca
I think that everyone should get MAME, because in few months, no one will play umk3 on xbl anymore.