What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
GGs Summoning. I won 10-6 or something like that. I'll have the vids up later.

You like that Liu double Bicycle Kick 59%? ^_^

It's nothing compared to your 80%+ Cyrax combos though ;_;
vggs man , you were beating me quite bad there:)
AND your on a pad , I should get double losses there :)

10hits 59% bike kick ouch:)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
lol I just explained the bike kick properties to Summoning, I got 5 in a row in the process.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yeah, very hard to play with the pad...If I'm using the Bicycle Kick, I can't block so you can take advantage of that.

The combo was two bike kicks then the 7-hit then a sweep. I would try for more if I had a better controller, it's an infinite if you do it right...I have the match recorded, but I didn't record them all, but a few matchups I thought I should cap just to be safe ^_^

Noob
Yes, Dreamcatcher is out of the league. Unfortunately, the single stipulation for being eligible for the league is that you are a member of this site. Dreamcatcher no longer is and therefore cannot participate in the league anymore.

I'll be sending out a mass email, but basically anyone who plays(ed) Dreamcatcher from weeks 6-10 will have a bye week that week. So unfortunately, division 2 will only play 9 weeks of games, not 10.

The same will happen for division 1 since Darx is no longer in the league.

Division 4 will be getting an overhaul as well, since Styroteqe and Stu have dropped.

Play out this week, and I'll have everything re-organized plus make-ups scheduled for next week.

Noob
Ok everyone, here's a quick update.

Division 1 will continue as it currently stands with one change.

Please welcome Shock to Division 1 play. He will be taking over Darxyd3's spot and is being given a full reset of record and will be responsible for playing all of the games that Darx was supposed to play from week 1 to week 10.

Darx was 1-2 with those losses coming from forfeits to Dubson and abc. Those will now be gone and his one win vs. kiki aka game will be removed as well.

Shock, welcome aboard.

I thought this week was supposed to be the last week, please do correct me if im wrong (if so I would like to be informed when all the games will be ending.) Many thanks.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Best time for me to play is after 11PM EST the earliest, when I get out of work, just about every night. The best way to reach me is on AIM, I'll try and make up all the matches as quickly as possible. I think I have like 2 or 3 open spots on my Friend's List, but I'm going to sleep now. I'll check tomorrow and sort things out. 9.95 I'll have to go over some stuff with you as well.

*Wishes he was in division 1 all of a sudden*
That sounds like you want to play against me, if you do, you can just contact me at a reasonable time and hopefully I won't be busy, my AIM is available to anyone.

ggs GameOver

GameOver 10

ROFL 3

gameover is an undercover combo kid he pulled some crazy sub-zero combo while we were playing aaFreeze, aaHP, Freeze, GC aaHP Freeze, Deep JK, ducking LP, Uppercut in the corner and thats when I lost all motivation to fight

I forfeit to summoning again because A) internet issues B) I leave for Pitts PA for a little over a week this Saturday C) haha I like alphabetical letters

On another note hey onewhite lets plays are games early if you want