What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

DC's Lao is getting really effing good and I haven't played it since he was like yeah I decided to pick up Lao, but I know whenever the league starts it'll shine like I dunno what but probably really effing solid character and not just cus it's DC's but also because it'll be a fucking bitch ass time to even get a round on him not that it isn't already...fuck I'm screwed

need to break in new controller faster gimmi time 9.95!!!

i would be in the league too, but i m from eu that gonna be laggy ! that suck i got the bigest dsl conx here.... but from eu too usa....but sometimes the conx is good or ok!!

Droopy

Noob
DC's lao > DC's kitana...because not only does he refuse to use the infinite on me he kicks my ass with lao's 3 kick auto and de-moralizes me.

Is there a league goin on now? Where can i sign up?

Damn looks like i won't be in the league because im switching to ps3. As of right now i don't own a xbox about to get a ps3. But i will still continue playing on kaillera from time to time.

Droopy

Noob
How come ur switchin up? Ive thought bout gettin ps3 but still not sure if its worth it maybe u can convince me when u get one too

How many people are gonna ask him the same question?

PM him or something.
To clear that up, I am getting one because the person im getting it from is selling it to me for 150, which you cannot beat. Imma still sign on to play mk from time to time but i will probably be back on xbox around novemember but for now i will probably be playing ps3 until then. You will see me sign in from time to time to play mk and thats about it.

To clear that up, I am getting one because the person im getting it from is selling it to me for 150, which you cannot beat. Imma still sign on to play mk from time to time but i will probably be back on xbox around novemember but for now i will probably be playing ps3 until then. You will see me sign in from time to time to play mk and thats about it.
Yeah November is when GoW2 and CoD5 are comming out.