What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Darx you've fucked yourself over.

If you had came to me, TOLD ME that those were your matches I would of replayed them. Fine no problems. Now you pissed me off.

OK I didn't remember saying "take the wins" so you can take the league wins. Whatever, I don't care. Funny how you would rather win like that than actually beat me, says alot about your character.

but when we actaully played I beat you. Remember that. And don't say you weren't trying cause I know you were.

I'm gonna go ahead and quit this league. Have fun everyone, make sure to record your matches and have 2 witnesses present when you play or else bullshit like this might happen.

*unsubscribe*

Noob
abc and Darx, I will be contacting both of you by email. This problem needs to and will get resolved, however the arguing in the public forum about it stops now. We'll handle it through the league email.

stu and darx don't quit pls.

seriously im amazed that people can find reasons to not play one opponent a week. seriously stu, I know you can do it man.

Noob
well, I just sent the email only to find out now that Darx has quit the league.

To all of Division 1, Darx has forfeited all weeks from weeks 2 through 10. Each week, one person will have a bye week and will recieve one win with a +10 on the score, as well as all the make up games that have not yet been played.

Noob
Retarded...
this is the only problem I anticipated with a free league, actually. Since there is no money involved, there's no monetary reason to stay involved.

To a degree I understand that, however please keep in mind that I have spent COUNTLESS hours discussing this league with my directors, writing rules, updating schedules(the most time consuming), updating stats and standings.

I'm happy to see that the majority of players in the league at least respect the amount of work that I and the directors have put in by simply PLAYING.

That was all I asked from the get go... just play.

To those of you who have and are still playing, thank you.

Tim Static

Adminerator
this is the only problem I anticipated with a free league, actually. Since there is no money involved, there's no monetary reason to stay involved.

To a degree I understand that, however please keep in mind that I have spent COUNTLESS hours discussing this league with my directors, writing rules, updating schedules(the most time consuming), updating stats and standings.

I'm happy to see that the majority of players in the league at least respect the amount of work that I and the directors have put in by simply PLAYING.

That was all I asked from the get go... just play.

To those of you who have and are still playing, thank you.
No, no, no.

THANK YOU PHIL!!!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
We play this week Dreamcatcher, I still need to play Summoning and OneWhite as well.

How about I play you Dream, then we take turns playing Summoning ;)

Phil im really sorry I fell behind a week, me and ray played its just me and you have to play this week and I gotta play whoever it is im supposed to.

I've been REALLY swamped and havent had much time to even check up one here or hop on XBL. Sorry for the inconveinces.

okay update on my internet, I won't be able to get connected at all. Until....monday the 14th

Fuck att....seriously...just whatever..
give konqrr the wins, or we'll play later I really don't care anymore, I don't think I care about anything after talking to these fucking customer service people

waiting a week to get reconnected and paying all these fucking fees, only to hear that it'll 4 days longer than what the customer service people told me in the fucking first place, is complete fucking bullshit.

sorry guys
seriously.
wish I could do something about it.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Look how long it's taking Summoning to play his games, just be patient onewhite, we'll play when you get back on.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Hey rofl, sorry about earlier I didn't mean to duck you or anything. I had to go because of an emergency situation and we can definitely play tomorrow night any time.

YO

Why people sign up for the league and they cant even play there games.....it should be people only people who know there gonna be there for the league............

Make the next league so you have to pick random characters all 10 matches so people wont have to pick kabal 7 times everytime i play

Why people sign up for the league and they cant even play there games.....it should be people only people who know there gonna be there for the league............

Make the next league so you have to pick random characters all 10 matches so people wont have to pick kabal 7 times everytime i play
pick subzero.