What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

I forfeit to summoning again because A) internet issues B) I leave for Pitts PA for a little over a week this Saturday C) haha I like alphabetical letters

On another note hey onewhite lets plays are games early if you want
Don't forfeit because of internet issues. Just play and lose, you at least have SOME sort of chance. It's better than getting an automatic 10-0.

Diz girl, can we play tonight?

Phil, im not sure if you have done this yet or not. But, im dropping out of the league. Im way too far behind in this and didn't have the time to commit to this league. Im sorry for it all and I just hope this doesnt exclude me from any further leagues. I have alot of things going on IRL thats limiting my time to get on with this. Peace out and good luck

Don't forfeit because of internet issues. Just play and lose, you at least have SOME sort of chance. It's better than getting an automatic 10-0.

Diz girl, can we play tonight?
Look last time we played it froze 3 times I was winning 7 to 3 I would not lose to someone who mains cyrax it is just not worth my time to try and be on when summoning is on bc that is never so I will definetly not force myself to play some worthless laggy games

hopefully me and summoning will be able to get in touch soon, sorry I havn't made the effort yet man, just have been slackin off.

Anyway, hit me up we'll play our matches.

Look last time we played it froze 3 times I was winning 7 to 3 I would not lose to someone who mains cyrax it is just not worth my time to try and be on when summoning is on bc that is never so I will definetly not force myself to play some worthless laggy games
The point is for you not to just give them to him because that fucks your record, giving the wins to someone who doesn't deserve them, and fucks the league in a way. Just play him, laggy or not, if he's on. You're on every day so he will get the 10-0 if you guys don't play. Does this make sense? Don't just throw them away because the guy shouldn't have signed up for the league, play the matches or let him give the wins to you.

The point is for you not to just give them to him because that fucks your record, giving the wins to someone who doesn't deserve them, and fucks the league in a way. Just play him, laggy or not, if he's on. You're on every day so he will get the 10-0 if you guys don't play. Does this make sense? Don't just throw them away because the guy shouldn't have signed up for the league, play the matches or let him give the wins to you.
I'm not out here to make a name for myself, but to play for fun and thats everyone else in my division

but the point of a league is the competition. if you don't want to compete and you want to just play for fun you shouldn't be in the league. personally im a competitve person and sometimes i just wanna play my hardest to win.

but the point of a league is the competition. if you don't want to compete and you want to just play for fun you shouldn't be in the league. personally im a competitve person and sometimes i just wanna play my hardest to win.
Well if you want me to compete they should not have put me in a division with all the people that I play on day to day basis minus one person. I do not see the big deal of me not wanting to play someone who I cannot play even decently, our internet does not match and I am one of the people who doesn't really bitch about that shit because I adapt to lag easily, but when there is spinning arrows in the middle of the game and then it does it again and boots us and we have to start rounds over...I would love to play summoning lag free or in person but xbl...no thanks

lets play to tonight onewhite I leave tomorrow for PA

Noob
hey, yeah guys, I'm here.. been ridiculously busy. Leaving for the Bahamas in 2 weeks so I've been working my butt off. Anyway, I once again have some league tweaking to do as more people have dropped. I think the one thing I personally learned is that 10 weeks is most likely too long and we'll prob move to an 8 or 7 week season next time. Seems like Divisions 3 and 4 are falling off now because I'm not getting much action from them either. Once I review some stuff and talk to Dubson, I'm going to do something with the remainder of division 3 and 4, and leave divisions 1 and 2 to finish in the final 2 weeks.

Sorry we havn't hit up much action 9.95. Maybe the league should be a quicker thing so people won't drop off halfway into it.

But i've been trying to get a hold of summoning I can't talk to him though, I'll play ROFL's matches when he gets back