What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

dreemernj

Ambassador
^ Wow, that jumped from someone not available to some kind of conspiracy pretty quick. Want to dial that back a bit?

Making requests makes sense. Making demands is kind of silly.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You could have said everything you just said there, minus

"I think the only reason you were allowed to participate is because you're good friends with 9.95 and Shock."

and

"Go ahead and be mad at me staff, just because I "took a shot" at you. But if you don't agree, you are WAY to naive to think this is going to work with such unreliable people."

and it would have been completely understandable, and I myself would have suggested to Summoning to drop out of the league because I, much like yourself, don't like being inconvenienced. I have about 1% influence on this league. 9.95 merely reports stuff to me about moderation and asks me for advice. That's it. You need a harsh reality check, but I will talk to him right now since he barely even gets to read the boards. When I hang out with the guy, he is constantly referring to his blackberry, the dude is busy constantly. That's why I call him N$. Maybe you could have sent a PM to me or 9.95 since you obviously know we are personal friends with him, and asked what's up and if we could do something about it, rather than pull this baby shit.

dreemernj

Ambassador
lol, the "took a shot" comment was pretty funny. Obviously it's easier to attack people not involved then to actually, you know, handle it in a mature manner.

EDIT: Looking over the rules it looks like there are some clear rules around this stuff and suggestions on how to deal with issues. Chances are if the urge to see conspiracy theories is ignored and the rules are read over and maturity is maintained, everything will go just swimmingly.

yeah, you can play the matches whenever, it's not that big of a deal. what sucks, and is a big deal, is when people quit the league and fuck everything up.

The thing that is making this league boring to me is that I don't get to play everyone in it, I think the divisions really hinder its funness to me because I seriously play with gameover, onewhite, and dreamcatcher a lot and konqrr whenever possible. I think the league should put us up more randomly like a diff person every week cus I dont see the point in me playing my regular group more than what we normally do seriously about 15 games and me and gameover skeet to something other than mk. Or atleast the merging of div1 and div2 cus other than mistakm i dont play any of them regularly and it would be something new and fun

Noob
The thing that is making this league boring to me is that I don't get to play everyone in it, I think the divisions really hinder its funness to me because I seriously play with gameover, onewhite, and dreamcatcher a lot and konqrr whenever possible. I think the league should put us up more randomly like a diff person every week cus I dont see the point in me playing my regular group more than what we normally do seriously about 15 games and me and gameover skeet to something other than mk. Or atleast the merging of div1 and div2 cus other than mistakm i dont play any of them regularly and it would be something new and fun

The divisions were set up like this for the first season... I only had basic data to go on. Once this season finishes, the divisions will be swapped up for the next season. I also have some ideas for tweaking the league as well. The first season was obviously going to have some problems, but I'm already making a strategy in order to make season 2 even better. Lets get through this season first though. We're more than halfway there, so lets get it done and get through the playoffs.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
guys I really am sorry about not showing up on XBL, I know your waiting to finish your matches , after 12-16 hour work days I cant even think straight let alone log in

but im not using that as an excuse if i need to take the losses for missed weeks its ok. I totally understand the points being made and am sorry for any inconveniences caused

Ill try my hardest to make up the matches, if the player who is waiting for me doesnt mind if they do mind ill take the losses

I really do love this game I knew it would be hard for me to even sign up but i had to do it cause i love this game thats why i signed up to maybe get a few hours a week to just play some good nice people

summoning

I'm sorry, I'm really not a good nice person but I do want to play. I would've just PMed you this, but you posted first so I'll admit that I was an asshole (no matter the sober/not sober circumstances) to call you out on something so meaningless in the first place. I mean, it's just 10 matches...it's no big deal. I also used to work 12+ hours doing masonry and stucco jobs so I can see where you're coming from. We're all on the same page and I'll control my outbursts and urges better. You're okay dude, I'll log onto live right now if you want to get the ball rolling.
ill log in now , got no mic or speakers ill msg you or you msg me

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Well after my whining, you managed to turn me into a steaming pile of vaginal discharge with that Cyrax, summoning. No excuses or anything, the better man won. 10-6 or 7 idk, I'll e-mail later tonight. goin on a ROAD TRIP w00t

summoning

Well after my whining, you managed to turn me into a steaming pile of vaginal discharge with that Cyrax, summoning. No excuses or anything, the better man won. 10-6 or 7 idk, I'll e-mail later tonight. goin on a ROAD TRIP w00t
ggs bro

Yeah, I was borderline drunk when I posted that. My bad. You guys had your "shots" to take which were justified and it's over. I understand that this is the first league, so things are a little sloppy and able to be improved on in the future. Not sure if I thought one person dropping out of the league would fix everything, maybe I'm against playing organized matches period. It's still fun, I just can't get around the fact that it's almost pointless to have a time schedule when player schedules fluctuate so randomly. Yes, I could have used a PM for this post also, but it seems harmless...
dude this shit is not sloppy. one guy is doing this for free. he's doin a damn good job too considering the circumstances.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
dude this shit is not sloppy. one guy is doing this for free. he's doin a damn good job too considering the circumstances.
dude come on mista i already let this shit go. and considering that im durnk again rite now im just gona log off before too late

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The next league thing we do, I may take a more direct hand in helping run it. I will send emails to players, creating warning time frames, or at least push that issue a bit more because it's really the direct handling of things that can get messy. I honestly don't know very often when someone isn't playing their matches and it's being rescheduled. Definite, enforced, unwavering playing deadlines are a must and it should be emphasized for anyone joining to understand that, but it also makes less people interested. The only problem that arises there is when players say the other is the one who isn't available at a good time. With the amount of players who dropped, it might turn out being equal.

hey to everyone in the league, i apologize to everyone. but i must surve jail time for the next 2 days, i will get out of jail early wednesday, sorry for the short notice but but to be honest i dont think it will conflick with the league that much. but if nobody hears from me you know at least something, i have no entention of quitting this leeague by any means and i dont wanna make excuses, but jus so you all know...wish me luck lol it's only a couple days =P

hey to everyone in the league, i apologize to everyone. but i must surve jail time for the next 2 days, i will get out of jail early wednesday, sorry for the short notice but but to be honest i dont think it will conflick with the league that much. but if nobody hears from me you know at least something, i have no entention of quitting this leeague by any means and i dont wanna make excuses, but jus so you all know...wish me luck lol it's only a couple days =P
wth?

oh geeez i jus read that last post i made and to be honest there to much to edit so i'll jus make a new post, for those of you in my class, i'll get to you asap, sorry for the late post about it but i hope there will be an exception, i'd like to complete the league even thow i'm not that great of aplayer but i'm always there for anyone... so i'd like to keep it at that... if that exceptional...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
GGs Summoning. I won 10-6 or something like that. I'll have the vids up later.

You like that Liu double Bicycle Kick 59%? ^_^

It's nothing compared to your 80%+ Cyrax combos though ;_;

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
GGs Summoning. I won 10-6 or something like that. I'll have the vids up later.

You like that Liu double Bicycle Kick 59%? ^_^

It's nothing compared to your 80%+ Cyrax combos though ;_;
What was the LK combo?