What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Noob
Ok, FINALLY. The divisions are complete, the schedules are done, and so are the rules.

READ THE RULES!!! Every question you need answered is in there.

When you post in this thread for GG's and to report scores, please note:
NO TRASH TALKING IN THIS THREAD. ANY TRASH TALKING WILL BE DEALT WITH EXTREMELY HARSHLY AND THE OFFENDING PLAYER(S) WILL RECIEVE LOSSES/FORFEITS/LEAGUE SUSPENSIONS FROM IT.

I hope I have made myself clear about the trash talking in this thread...

ok, on to the good stuff:

THE XBOX 360 DIVISIONS

Division 1
Dubson
mistaKM
abc ur dead0
kiki aka game
DizGirlWillOwnu

Division 2
Summoning
GameOver
onewhite1gold
ROFL Diddy
Konqrr

Division 3
Obstruction
RayNasty89
LI Maverick
ButtManV3
Pink Godzilla

Division 4
StuScotsLazyEye
ButtmanV3
KillerPhoenix21
Tim Static
Paralyzer
LilLoco562
Kaldragon
Styroteqe
raPorto

The files: These will be emailed later tonight to all players.
League Files

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PM ME, IM ME, OR EMAIL THE LEAGUE AT [email protected]

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS SEASON!!!

Noob
Wow, Division 1 is a nightmare!
LOL, I have to thank my league directors. They helped me alot and I think we successfully created some very good, very competative divisions.

BTW, your league directors are:

360: Dubson
DS: Scheisse

if you need to contact either me or them,please send an email to the league first. If I don't get back to you fast enough, then try to contact them. Remember we are all busy people and will do what we can to resolve issues for you when we are not working or in school, etc. Make sure anything you need to ask is emailed before contacting them directly.

You know as well as I that any match between us is a coin flip.

That trash talk dont work on me bro.

see you soon

Noob
Well, from the sendspace file statistics, the file that's been downloaded the most is the rules. I'm glad to see that actually...

I've not played anyone good at umk3 in the last 2 weeks, I think I will be a bit rusty when my first match comes up, I think its time for a montage!

Alright Kaiba, looks like your my first victim ;) I can only play between 7pm and 11pm. Between 1pm to 2am during weekends. Tell me when you wanna play.

gl Strife. It's gonna tough for you not to quit.

Noob
Alright Kaiba, looks like your my first victim ;) I can only play between 7pm and 11pm. Between 1pm to 2am during weekends. Tell me when you wanna play.

gl Strife. It's gonna tough for you not to quit.
Vulcain, I urge you to get AIM. Kaiba has it if you check the ID list. AIM is to be used as the standard instant messaging program for contact. Someone like Tim only has the PS3 for internet, but he's playing 360, so he can contact via Live. Get AIM and contact him ASAP.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Vulcain, I urge you to get AIM. Kaiba has it if you check the ID list. AIM is to be used as the standard instant messaging program for contact. Someone like Tim only has the PS3 for internet, but he's playing 360, so he can contact via Live. Get AIM and contact him ASAP.
I will have my new laptop in about 7-10 days, an then that wont be an issue ;)

Fuckin eh, I'll be able to copy & paste, put links, pics in my posts WU-fuckin-HOO!!! ;p

And use AIM, Kaillerria p2p, rom nom nom rom nom nom

Oh, sorry.

Noob
I will have my new laptop in about 7-10 days, an then that wont be an issue ;)

Fuckin eh, I'll be able to copy & paste, put links, pics in my posts WU-fuckin-HOO!!! ;p

And use AIM, Kaillerria p2p, rom nom nom rom nom nom

Oh, sorry.

I think Tim needs a hug. *HUG*

Noob
Everyone, I cannot stress the importance of reading the rules. Please be aware that there are very harsh consequences for dropping/disconnecting and for malicious trash talking in this thread.