What's new

UMK3 League. Divisions/Standings/Rules/Schedules and Comments

Noob
Guys, keep playing your matches, finish weeks 9 and 10, then there willbe a 1 week layover while I prepare playoffs. I have alot of work to do because divisions fell apart because people couldn't commit when they said they would.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Guys, keep playing your matches, finish weeks 9 and 10, then there willbe a 1 week layover while I prepare playoffs. I have alot of work to do because divisions fell apart because people couldn't commit when they said they would.
sorry been MIA this week, will try to catch up with what i can this weekend

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
GGs ROFL, he won 10-6.

I came back and edged you by one win afterwards with random though ^_^ Muahahahahah! lol

ROFL 10
KONQRR 6

I think Liu Kang needs to be formally banned from tournaments and league matches he is a fortress

very good games

edit I only need to play onewhite and I'll have all my matches in and that wont be a prob we play pretty often

I need to play onewhite( get your ass off those rented games) and umk.com's version of waldo(summoning).
lol, sorry my man

Yeah, I need to play game, rofl, and summoning.

Sorry fellas as game said...i've been on those rented games.

I'll play both yall bitch asses if you're on a little later tonight, I have to pick up my parents from the airport, and a few hours after that, it's on.

stupid ass reptile i went straight kabal after I got 60% plus every time I was a ninja gd if more reptile players played like onewhite I would respect his tier placement more

edit but no seriously ggs even though frustrating

Duh Duh Duhble Post

Thanks for the league 9.95 it was fun cant wait to see the improvements that you will have if decide to do another league

My only suggestion combine more divisions like 1 and 2 that way there is more different people to play =]

Noob
Duh Duh Duhble Post

Thanks for the league 9.95 it was fun cant wait to see the improvements that you will have if decide to do another league

My only suggestion combine more divisions like 1 and 2 that way there is more different people to play =]
Hey, everyone... first off, sorry I've been away this week, I've been in the Bahamas the entire week and I'm still here, but coming back at like 6:30 tonight(that's when the plane lands). The league is technically over but we have playoffs to contend with and I also have to comb over final standings and such. I'll get back on track with that once I'm home and have everything in hand... so figure sometime tomorrow or Monday I'll have playoff schedules ready. Playoffs won't take too long.

As for another season, we're already discussing it and have some great changes in mind to make it more interesting and more importantly, shorter. 10 weeks, I think, was too long, and we're considering some options for shortening it. They'll also be a few additions, so sit tight and lets get these playoffs done and then some new stuff will be put up on the board once we have this season finished and sorted out.

Noob
I know we're currently in a place where alot of people are missing games. Essentially, I'm moving this week(on the 22nd to be precise), so I'll allow this week for make up games. At the conclusion of this week(monday th 25th when I wake up) all results are final. All unplayed games will be recorded as a 10-0 loss, for both players. I don't want this dragged out any longer than necessary, but this one week for adjustments is ok.

Once we have those done, I'll have playoffs created and both rounds of the playoffs will have to be played in one week.

lol.

Anyway, I gotta play madden lover gameover and summoning....and dreamcatcher...hit me up if you guys want to play tomorrow or something. im very tired.