What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
can't wait for KP3, and this time i might get into injustice more this time around. i just hope they add a feature to have an option to make RT block as well as back to block. make it changeable. that is the one thing that made me leave the game. so i hope that gets done, the option to make it changeable for those who want to configure there buttons, would be great.

as for KP3:

the things id like to see is: Cyrax gets some buffs, launching armor, net back after bomb, net drops them to ground after net capture lets them go. bombs could recover a little quicker, and net could hold for just alittle while longer. make B1, F13 and F21 hit confirmable!

CSZ need';s the startup on his freeze restored, and they could add that to his recovery, so he could still not machine gun it, but could use freeze in all his combos and bnb starters like: B1, F13, 1, 11.

Smokes: Smoke bomb could have a small amount less of startup on the EX and normal version. he could also not have to pay stamina at least half of what he does now for normal vanish forward and back.

Sektor: could have eqasier hit confirm as well as all triborgs on: B1, F13, F212 xx BB.

Bo Rai Cho could get his frames a tiny bit faster.

-------------------------------------------

As for the characters

Sindel - Kabal - Fujin - Noob Saibot - Cyber Reptile(probably won't happen but i think it would be cool) - NightWolf - Shang Tsung - Rain

would be my favorite picks

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
I agree with you, but also note DC has largely stopped promoting MM in comics, and he was replaced by Cyborg in the Justice League in the New 52. I also think people have said NRS doesn't ever bring back DLC characters?

I'd like to See Ra's, to have a primarily sword based character, and maybe Atom, to have size based attacks.
I think they don't bring back DLC characters as DLC. Kenshi was DLC in MK9 and he's a non-DLC in MKX. It's possible he'll return as a part of the vanilla cast.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I agree with you, but also note DC has largely stopped promoting MM in comics, and he was replaced by Cyborg in the Justice League in the New 52. I also think people have said NRS doesn't ever bring back DLC characters?

I'd like to See Ra's, to have a primarily sword based character, and maybe Atom, to have size based attacks.
they have shuffled MMH around a bit he's still a huge character and Kenshi was DLC in MK9 so it doenst mean MMh cant be in the main injustice 2 roster. also if no variations there should be 30 characters at launch or at least 28

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Announcement coming this week, yo. Probably on the 11th. https://twitter.com/noobde/status/739658560817274881
Shazam is a usual JL member and he will eventually be one in the DCEU JL, has a solo movie coming out with the big draw being Black Adam played by the Rock.
Martian Manhunter was the most requested character by far in the first and always a big time JL member and he's a big character in the supergirl TV show if you needed more reason.
The Shazam movie is also forever away and we have no idea if he's in either of the currently slated JL movies yet. DC have also shown multiple times that they really don't see Martian Manhunter as a high-priority character and he hasn't been part of the JL in yonks. He isn't a major character for them at all.

I mean whatever, I wouldn't be amazed if either or both turned up but they aren't guaranteed.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I honestly don't care who is in it this time. As long as there isn't safe 50/50's that lead to 25%+ damage that can also loop back into more 50/50's, I'll be satisfied. Just make things punishable, I'm easy to please.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ whoever said "stop asking for Reverse Flash" no lol, dude Zoom should be in it...just think about it, Injustice one had like 95% of Batfamily or Batman characters in the roster arguably taking up way too many spots....two krytptonians(3 if you count Doomsday since he's technically an ancient one), two magic Godlike characters(Shazam and Black Adam who's power both come from the same source) so honestly having two speedsters isn't a big deal, especially when Reverse flash works very differently than Flash does, Zoom works off the negative speed force and thus stops time around him, Flash uses the positive speed force. They can easily give them both two different move sets, You do know speedsters can do lots of different things right? Fuck just the costumes, that's a lazy copout in a new game especially. I'll be willing to bet we'll see a reverse flash :p

And Superman is fine?

If you've been reading Rebirth or checked it out, you'd know why Dr. Manhattan is literally billion times more powerful than Superman lol...

Solomon Grundy DLC. Monday, October 2nd, 2017.
lol I was LOL @ Bizarro sounding like a robot, Grundy sounding like a redneck and the "I just want a decent pair of pants" lol from Brainiac I've seen a few clips from that series but not that much hahahaha that's just too funny. Like did the guy who wrote that episode drink or do drugs that day or something? :D

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
While @Pig Of The Hut planted this video in this thread, which is now over 43 pages long I wanted to showcase his newest Armory video due to its awesomeness. In all of its beauty, Pig sums up all of the speculation in to this video from events that happened years ago to the events and clues that have happened recently. Plus, you can't go wrong with something clearly set to be shown at either ESL this weekend (Saturday night Season Three Finals for $200,000!) or the following week of E3; June 14th - 16th.

I'm not going to go over all of the great details Pig has put together, he deserves for you to just check out his video, subscribe to his channel and post/tag Pig in your comments below.

Thx Scott

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
can't wait for KP3, and this time i might get into injustice more this time around. i just hope they add a feature to have an option to make RT block as well as back to block. make it changeable. that is the one thing that made me leave the game. so i hope that gets done, the option to make it changeable for those who want to configure there buttons, would be great.

as for KP3:

the things id like to see is: Cyrax gets some buffs, launching armor, net back after bomb, net drops them to ground after net capture lets them go. bombs could recover a little quicker, and net could hold for just alittle while longer. make B1, F13 and F21 hit confirmable!

CSZ need';s the startup on his freeze restored, and they could add that to his recovery, so he could still not machine gun it, but could use freeze in all his combos and bnb starters like: B1, F13, 1, 11.

Smokes: Smoke bomb could have a small amount less of startup on the EX and normal version. he could also not have to pay stamina at least half of what he does now for normal vanish forward and back.

Sektor: could have eqasier hit confirm as well as all triborgs on: B1, F13, F212 xx BB.

As for the characters

Sindel - Kabal - Fujin - Noob Saibot - Cyber Reptile(probably won't happen but i think it would be cool) - NightWolf - Shang Tsung - Rain

They cant bc that would destroy the way that game operates. it eliminates ambiguous cross-ups. If they keep like how you have to play street fighter that is.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy

as for KP3:

As for the characters

Umm how do you think blocking would work if one person had to hold 1 buton and the other had to block based on which side his oponent is?

Status
Not open for further replies.