What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
My personal wishes for the roster would be Superman family.

Lois "Superwoman" Lane and Clark "Superman" Kent.

The grown up version of their now canon son Jonathan Lane-Kent would be a nice addition:

In case some of you don't know, DC is starting a Chinese Superman in July:

Supergirl and Superboy had to be in the first game already, so expecting them in some form in Injustice 2.

Remember one thing guys, there is no such thing as too much of a...

in Injustice 2 roster.

By the way, if some of you don't follow what is happening in DC Comics right now, you HAVE to watch this guy explaining it, because Watchmen are now officially a part of main DC Universe:

Lane-Clark? Wow.

KCJ506

Noob
My predictions/wishlist for the initial roster

Heroes

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Aquaman
6. Cyborg
7. Green Lantern
8. Green Arrow
9. Martian Manhunter
10. Shazam
11. Black Canary
12. Supergirl
13. Vixen
14. Firestorm
15. Doctor Fate

Villains

1. Darkseid(main villain)
2. Lex Luthor
3. Joker
4. Harley Quinn
5. Deathstroke
6. Brainiac
7. Killer Croc
8. Scarecrow
9. Circe
10. Cheetah
11. Captain Boomerang
12. Captain Cold
13. Black Manta
14. Atrocitus
15. Star Sapphire

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
I really hope Injustice2 has the variation system. Not like in MKx... well kinda. They should do the entire roster like Triborg. Each variation a "different" character... but all similar.. because in comics there are so many characters people love that have nearly identical powers.. the Lanterns are a great example.

You could have one "green lanturn" but be able to select Hal/John | Kilowog | Arisia all in a single roster slot.... so many comic book icons could fit into this "variation model" and give the game such a huge roster,, but allow easier balancing as they would share so much between each other.

There are only 3 lanterns that should be added besides a Hal Jorden / John Stewart (a different skin is all they would need) and Sinesto ... are these three....

Her name is "Fatality".... you hear that, do I need to say more, HER NAME.... IS.... FATALITY..... end of story.. She is the Lantern the game needs.

Black Hand... Blackest Night being one of the most awesome events in comic book history, and the Black Lanterns being awesome on all levels.. I think he is a no brainier.... it is funny how all the suggestions are all heroes.. time for some Bad Guys to represent!!!

Bleez is arguably the most popular new character in the whole of DC. Like Harley and Damian Wayne before her she has struck a corde in the DC readers and is just a massive hit... and lets face it. She is a fucking Rage Demon... what is not to like?

But all the game really needs is the biggest badass in the entirety of DC. Chopper of heads, stealer of hearts, slayer of gods... the one true Queen of DC... Wonder Woman
I definitely want to see variations in injustice 2. Triborg like variations can work for green lanterns, flashes and star sapphires but not for Wonder Woman, her variations should be her own. Diana is undisputed Wonder Woman and she shouldn't be sharing variations with Artemis or Donna.

I made a huge post on page #26 explaining with pictures how Diana's variations could work.

Game will be out next year month or two before Wonder Woman's movie comes out. I hope story is centered around Wonder Woman and Ares or Circe to be big bad of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Guaranteed to be in the game:
Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Aquaman)
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Joker and Harley
Shazam/Black Adam
Lex Luthor
Darkseid

Very Likely to be in:
Supergirl
Captain Cold
Reverse Flash/Zoom
Catwoman
Static

Not returning:

Zod
Lobo
Zatanna
Batgirl
Scorpion
Ares

Praying for Jason tho
Martian Manhunter and Shazam/Black Adam are not guaranteed.

People crazy if they think Cyborg is not going to be in the next one. Unlike Raven he wasn't in the last one because of the teen titans cartoon. DC is pushing Cyborg hard to make him mainstream status.

I kind of want them to do a major cast shake-up but I know that isn't going to happen

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
While @Pig Of The Hut planted this video in this thread, which is now over 43 pages long I wanted to showcase his newest Armory video due to its awesomeness. In all of its beauty, Pig sums up all of the speculation in to this video from events that happened years ago to the events and clues that have happened recently. Plus, you can't go wrong with something clearly set to be shown at either ESL this weekend (Saturday night Season Three Finals for $200,000!) or the following week of E3; June 14th - 16th.

I'm not going to go over all of the great details Pig has put together, he deserves for you to just check out his video, subscribe to his channel and post/tag Pig in your comments below.

Attachments

RexxyC

what's done is done
Why does everyone think the tv show "Static Shock" gonna be in Injustice II?
Wouldnt it make more sense to have the character "Static" in it?
I know what you're saying, but I say Static Shock bc that's what people commonly associate the character with.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Dr. Fate. Power Girl. Mogo the living planet. Constantine. Black Canary. SPAWN! SPWWN! SPAWN! SPAWN! FUCKINGG SPAWN GADDAMN IT PLZ!

And the Green Lantern Rabbit that owned Superman in the Injustice comic. I literally fap to it everyday.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Martian Manhunter and Shazam/Black Adam are not guaranteed.
Shazam is a usual JL member and he will eventually be one in the DCEU JL, has a solo movie coming out with the big draw being Black Adam played by the Rock.
Martian Manhunter was the most requested character by far in the first and always a big time JL member and he's a big character in the supergirl TV show if you needed more reason.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Do you have any solid evidence that character roster is decided 3 years in advance?

Black canary could have been last DLC for injustice but they decided to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.