What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
maybe, i heard a rumor that they wanna release it closer to justice league for marketing purposes which would mean close to or after november and would be a terrible idea. the only way them delaying this game could end up being a good thing is if they do a kombat pack 3 while we wait. the mkxl patch wasnt that great so it didnt create much hype for that game. Inj 2 had all the hype in the world then they just stopped. im starting to believe they just lost their data and have to redo months worth of work
I don't think they lost any data or anything like that. They might be doing some transitional stuff, where they are using different techniques for motion capture and maybe they are having some hiccups with that. There are a lot of possibilities. I think we'll see something before the end of the year just to let us know that the game is still coming along.

If it does get delayed, that just means we'll get a better quality game in the end. As someone else stated, there are lots of fighting games with good netcode right now to keep us busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.