What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop88

Noob
Maaaan xD Crossovers are cool.
Also, I remember Boon interviews when MK vs DC came out, where he said he wanted to do more crossovers in the future.
Imagine Mortal Kombat x Killer Instinct... Combo breakers, fatalities or even TAG fatalities. Fulgore & Sector vs Jago & Liu Kang etc. Would be interesting how it would have worked together.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
@quandaghost

Umm how do you think blocking would work if one person had to hold 1 buton and the other had to block based on which side his oponent is?
it would be more effective, and two that would be there choice to choose guess which side method, and hold button method. it would be fair because both players have the option of changing that in options.

and i think it would work and be capable, because when they made it work in options it wouldn't change the speed at which you moved backwards when you hold back, it would still be a very slow walk back, but it wouldn't block, you would have to press or hold the button that you assigned. so is what im saying is it would not change the way the game operates, just what button you press, it would grant no advantage what so ever. it would be a preferance option. that would gather a huge crowd according to Dustloop forums, MKU, MKUSSR, and WBGames Forums, and GameSpot forums. and definitelly me, i would absolutely love MK method for Block instead of B2B. it was my biggest turn of from Injustice: Gods Among Us. i actually liked
and
, i just didn't like the block function, it bothered me so much i couldnt play it and had to play mk9 over it.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
can't wait for KP3, and this time i might get into injustice more this time around. i just hope they add a feature to have an option to make RT block as well as back to block. make it changeable. that is the one thing that made me leave the game. so i hope that gets done, the option to make it changeable for those who want to configure there buttons, would be great.

as for KP3:

the things id like to see is: Cyrax gets some buffs, launching armor, net back after bomb, net drops them to ground after net capture lets them go. bombs could recover a little quicker, and net could hold for just alittle while longer. make B1, F13 and F21 hit confirmable!

CSZ need';s the startup on his freeze restored, and they could add that to his recovery, so he could still not machine gun it, but could use freeze in all his combos and bnb starters like: B1, F13, 1, 11.

Smokes: Smoke bomb could have a small amount less of startup on the EX and normal version. he could also not have to pay stamina at least half of what he does now for normal vanish forward and back.

Sektor: could have eqasier hit confirm as well as all triborgs on: B1, F13, F212 xx BB.

Bo Rai Cho could get his frames a tiny bit faster.

-------------------------------------------

As for the characters

Sindel - Kabal - Fujin - Noob Saibot - Cyber Reptile(probably won't happen but i think it would be cool) - NightWolf - Shang Tsung - Rain

would be my favorite picks
That's how i feel too. Back to block doesn't work for me at all. I've tried and tried, but that's one gameplay mechanic that just feels very unnatural and awkward to me. If they give me a block button i might play the game more seriously. Otherwise i may just play for a few months and be done with it.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Having a choice between block button or back-to-block would be silly. Everybody would choose the block button because it eliminates the element of crossups and that's sort of important in back to block games.

It will be kept universal, if you've never used the b2b system before then you will learn and adopt it. If you want a block button then keep playing MK.

It's good to expand your horizons anyway lol

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Please give me zatanna back and we will be fine :)

Also, for returning characters, I wonder if they'll have the same move set? Should be interesting to see what nrs does.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Having a choice between block button or back-to-block would be silly. Everybody would choose the block button because it eliminates the element of crossups and that's sort of important in back to block games.

It will be kept universal, if you've never used the b2b system before then you will learn and adopt it. If you want a block button then keep playing MK.

It's good to expand your horizons anyway lol
This x1000

kantboy-2

Ripper
The DC girls brand has been pushing Poison Ivy just as much as Harley Quinn, so I doubt she'll not be included.

Too many Suicide Squad members on that list and it's missing a few of the main characters of the upcoming solo movies (Cyborg, GL, etc..)

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I honestly thing that upcoming movies would be more DLC than original cast.

Original cast should be more built towards storyline branching off of IGAU or Injustice comic book series, not building a story around characters from Suicide Squad and such.

And think about the number of Suicide Squad members being Batman villains.

I really believe this logic is flawed.

Teen Titans are huge right now, I don't see Teen Titans on this list.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Were ambiguous cross ups really that bad?

I have no problem giving characters all the offensive tools in the world as long as defense is strong and they have to work their way in to apply it.

IMO offense/defense imbalance in MKX doesn't come from the safe 50/50s - it comes from the relative weakness in backward mobility, anti air, and keep out tools, relative to forward movement, jumps, etc. Attackers really don't have to carefully navigate their way in at all except for a couple matchups (e.g., vs Mileena). In most cases they can literally just mix up random pauses, run in normal, and run in jump, with no thought other than mixing up those options at random.

Last edited:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I wouldn't doubt if if they release KP3 and IGAU 2. There was a article that started all of this that mentioned there is another studio helping NRS currently. That could mean they are working on multiple projects.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Announcement coming this week, yo. Probably on the 11th. https://twitter.com/noobde/status/739658560817274881

The Shazam movie is also forever away and we have no idea if he's in either of the currently slated JL movies yet. DC have also shown multiple times that they really don't see Martian Manhunter as a high-priority character and he hasn't been part of the JL in yonks. He isn't a major character for them at all.

I mean whatever, I wouldn't be amazed if either or both turned up but they aren't guaranteed.
trust me my son

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
they have shuffled MMH around a bit he's still a huge character and Kenshi was DLC in MK9 so it doenst mean MMh cant be in the main injustice 2 roster. also if no variations there should be 30 characters at launch or at least 28
Variations or no variations, roster isn't going to bigger than 24/25 at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.