What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Guaranteed to be in the game:
Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Aquaman)
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Joker and Harley
Shazam/Black Adam
Lex Luthor
Darkseid

Very Likely to be in:
Supergirl
Captain Cold
Reverse Flash/Zoom
Catwoman
Static

Not returning:

Zod
Lobo
Zatanna
Batgirl
Scorpion
Ares

Praying for Jason tho

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Why is everyone so sure that Lex Luthor will be returning? Is it because he'll be making an appearance in an upcoming movie soon or something?

Error

DF2+R2
lol that would be funny, but I think chances are we'd get one of the furies or maybe Grail?
Grail looks cool and all, but hot female characters are a dime a dozen in fighting games, if NRS really wants to be revolutionary they need to add a homely, butch Granny Goodness to the fold.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
Why is everyone so sure that Lex Luthor will be returning? Is it because he'll be making an appearance in an upcoming movie soon or something?
He already made an appearance in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. So expect Lex Luthor to be in Injustice 2 with Jesse Eisenberg's DLC skin as a pre-order bonus.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Lets pretend it's a 24 launching cast like MKX(not counting Goro), and I THINK the first Injustice, but not too sure. So if it's 12 heroes, 12 villians, I think this is pretty close to what we can expect:
Heroes:
1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Green Lantern
5. Flash
6. Aquaman
7. Cyborg
8. Green Arrow
9. Red Hood
10. Martian Manhunter
11. Supergirl
12. Shazam

Villians:
1. Lex
2. Darkseid
3. Joker
4. Doomsday
5. Black Manta
6. Deathstroke
7. Sinestro
8. Zoom
9. Deadshot
10. Bane
11. Harley
12. Zod

DLC:
1. Sub-Zero
2. Constantine
3. Robin or Nightwing
4. Mr. Freeze
Definitely gonna be more DLC but that's mainly my hopes for it.

As far as KP3 goes, I'm certain that if it happens, it will consist of Noob Saibot, Sindel, Fujin, and Rain.

Also I don't understand why some of you guys say Zoom would be too similar to Flash. Superman played completely different than Zod. Batman was completely different than Nighwing as well as Batgirl. Lantern was way different than Sinestro.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
My personal wishes for the roster would be Superman family.

Lois "Superwoman" Lane and Clark "Superman" Kent.

The grown up version of their now canon son Jonathan Lane-Kent would be a nice addition:

In case some of you don't know, DC is starting a Chinese Superman in July:

Supergirl and Superboy had to be in the first game already, so expecting them in some form in Injustice 2.

Remember one thing guys, there is no such thing as too much of a...

in Injustice 2 roster.

By the way, if some of you don't follow what is happening in DC Comics right now, you HAVE to watch this guy explaining it, because Watchmen are now officially a part of main DC Universe:

Fred Marvel

Cause they all to some extent have the same powers. Yes they each can think of different ways to use them but it would be a waste of a slot adding more speedsters.
just 2 wouldnt be bad i dont think, sinestro and GL have the exact same powers, Batman Batgirl have same gadgets and ability more or less, Superman and Zod, Shazam and Black Adam etc plus the evil speedster could vibrate his hand through people :)

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
just 2 wouldnt be bad i dont think, sinestro and GL have the exact same powers, Batman Batgirl have same gadgets and ability more or less, Superman and Zod, Shazam and Black Adam etc plus the evil speedster could vibrate his hand through people :)
Its T though thats the issue. If it was M then i wouldn't say anything cause thats how i would make zoom/reverse flash
Also they gave Zod a Gun
Black Adam more lightning powers
Batgirl 50/50's
Sinestro boulders dawg

Fred Marvel

Its T though thats the issue. If it was M then i wouldn't say anything cause thats how i would make zoom/reverse flash
Also they gave Zod a Gun
Black Adam more lightning powers
Batgirl 50/50's
Sinestro boulders dawg
there wont be blood
and hoenstly they could do Zoom from the comics who wasnt actually a speedster he was more of a time manipulator so he was more slowing people down than speeding himself up.
those are all true the point is they can differentiate anyone, even with the exact same powers and potential.

Guaranteed to be in the game:
Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Aquaman)
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter
Joker and Harley
Shazam/Black Adam
Lex Luthor
Darkseid

Very Likely to be in:
Supergirl
Captain Cold
Reverse Flash/Zoom
Catwoman
Static

Not returning:

Zod
Lobo
Zatanna
Batgirl
Scorpion
Ares

Praying for Jason tho
I find it funny (in a melancholy way) that Raven is one of the characters you didn't mention at all.

I'd give anything for all five of the main Teen Titans to appear, but have accepted that, short of an utterly ridiculous amount of developer bribery, it probably ain't happening...

On a side note, chalk up Killer Frost as another character who surely won't be returning.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
anyone in the new Justice League and probably the other supporting films will be in the game, I would suspect. Either in the roster, or as DLC.

Reactions: GAV
Status
Not open for further replies.