What's new

The saltiest you've ever gotten in this game? Salty stories!

Husteen

Noob.
first of all, this thread is hilarious. i've only read like the first three pages and i'll have to take a look at the rest later. let's see, i used to rage hard at this game when it was new but i don't anymore. i have:

1) yelled at the top of my lungs (only when no one was home. got paranoid that the neighbors thought i was being attacked) things like, "NOO!!" "F*CKER!!" probably a "damn it!" here and there. i know i've said, "retard!!" a bunch of times XD

2) twisted my ps3 controller a few times but always stop because i don't want to ruin it.

3) taken my blanket and and viciously bitten it XD. back in those days, i would go in the kitchen and eat a piece of chocolate and then i'd feel much better =]

I only send mail when someone rage quits on me or something like that because i love to read their salty responses lmao. example: *someone rage quits on me*
ME: lol
THEM: Subject: you suck d*ck now

i've also cried a few times and that's mostly what happens to me now if i do anything. not even angry crying, just sad tears. i feel bad when i repeatedly lose to someone who uses no combos or anything so i cry lol. i go into a match thinking, "i'll get them with my combos" and sometimes not only do i never get a chance to land any but my opponent doesn't care to use them, either. it's better than being so angry that i'll explode! i know that online is not how the game is supposed to play so i just set my annoyance aside and think about how good my opponent played and give them a respect point number that i think is fair. even if i give them zero it's not because i'm salty but i do get a little ticked now and then.

Husteen

Noob.
Some dude won a match, I said GG's, and he said "fucking spammer" (He was noob saibot and I was kitana >.>)
lol!
i used sindel (my main) against a cyrax player. after everyone in the koth lobby gave me a high score but him, he sent me a message saying, "f@ggot @$$ sindel spammer!!!" - without the @ and $'s
after i fought the next person, he wrote another message apologizing and saying what good combos i had XD

meanwhile, he used a lot of nets >.>

DanCock

Cock Master!!
lol!
i used sindel (my main) against a cyrax player. after everyone in the koth lobby gave me a high score but him, he sent me a message saying, "f@ggot @$$ sindel spammer!!!" - without the @ and $'s
after i fought the next person, he wrote another message apologizing and saying what good combos i had XD

meanwhile, he used a lot of nets >.>
I just respond with yes I do suck cocks.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Tolkeen

/wrists
The saltiest I've ever been came from playing online. I lost to a guy with a strong ratio who played noob against my Cage. He did what a good noob(character) playing cage does, clone and zone. So we get paired again immediately because it's early in the morning. I decide to go with my alt Kenshi, and I take it in a super close 3rd round.... I send him a gg message. He challenges me outside of ranked, beats me in a close 3rd round, he tbags me, jumps over my body, then fatalities me.... AND THEN sends me a message that says something along the line of .... screw you you are g@* you play the g@*est character who is cheap and g@* I will never play you again, you're going on my ignore list.
although I laugh about it now, it really irked me how little respect he had for other players.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I just respond with yes I do suck cocks.
But that's not enough to creep the homophobes out, you've gotta say something to the extent of "I love sucking cock, I have no gag reflex and I have a small emporium of silicone lubricants in my closet! What's your home address?!"

I do this, even though I'm straight, the reactions are epic.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
I think I have calmed down a lot when it comes to be extremely salty in video games. Especially MK. I remember I would go into a complete rage because I would get my ass handed to me. Throwing down my controller and dropping a lot of F-bombs under my breath to the point of almost dropping a tear. I've come a long way. Of course I still get very angry or salty when I know I'm playing someone and I think they are good and they are completely ass. Doing the same thing over and over and just constantly jumping in the air like a crazed maniac or s**t talking and they swear they are good. Then they win the last round and hit a fatality on me like they did something so great to deserve to finish me off. Like b***h go sit down with that weak s**t. Theb they dont want to play again. That seriously infuriates me to the max.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Enenra

Go to hell.
But that's not enough to creep the homophobes out, you've gotta say something to the extent of "I love sucking cock, I have no gag reflex and I have a small emporium of silicone lubricants in my closet! What's your home address?!"

I'm not a homophobe and I'm scared.

GNG Iniquity

I find it funny how every single post relates to online in this thread, worst case scenario you'll find offline is, you'll lose a match to the input bug and you'll tell your opponent who'll also agree that it's BS and will shake your hand. The end.

Fuck online lol.

TWOFACE_23

i get so pissed when i drop a combos and it causes me to lose. the saltiest moment i ever had was when i slammed my controller to the wall and the dpad
flew out LOl.. good thing i was able to put it back in easily

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I think I have calmed down a lot when it comes to be extremely salty in video games. Especially MK. I remember I would go into a complete rage because I would get my ass handed to me. Throwing down my controller and dropping a lot of F-bombs under my breath to the point of almost dropping a tear. I've come a long way. Of course I still get very angry or salty when I know I'm playing someone and I think they are good and they are completely ass. Doing the same thing over and over and just constantly jumping in the air like a crazed maniac or s**t talking and they swear they are good. Then they win the last round and hit a fatality on me like they did something so great to deserve to finish me off. Like b***h go sit down with that weak s**t. Theb they dont want to play again. That seriously infuriates me to the max.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
Haha, shit i know the pain. I have slowly gotten better since launch.. i used to get my ass handed to me by idiots that just crouch blocked and spammed and I would flip my shit and squeeze my controller hard enough to hear it crack. Now im around 900 and 300 in online matches, and i dont sweat a loss near as much.. i feel like i only lose to good players now, and i can accept that. What I have a hard time dealing with are shit talkers and tea baggers. Im usually a good sport and always send a message basically saying GGs.. but when someone finally gets a win on me after 5 losses because im using a character im not good with and tea bags and fatalities.. fuck that. The one and dones piss me the fuck off too.. because its usually when i try a character i just picked up.. get beat late in the 3rd round.. they tea bag or fatality then get the fuck out. They dont want a rematch cause they know I'll beat their ass.. I usually will send a message saying something like "scare ya?" to which i get a message back.. you suck, or your a noob etc. I answer that with an invite to a private match, and they NEVER accept. EVER. Fucking infuriating.

Husteen

Noob.

have you ever been reported for sexual content? or maybe gotten an address? lmao

GNG Iniquity

have you ever been reported for sexual content? or maybe gotten an address? lmao
Well, nobody has tried to debate my sexual orientation in MK, yet. But, I've done this in other games over the years. Remember, creativity counts when responding to generic insults!

In the event that I was actually given an address, it'd be a little more difficult, on one hand if I didn't step up to my invitation I'd be disappointed in myself. On the other hand, I'm not attracted to men. I need to make friends with a bear, no time like the present!

Husteen

Noob.
Well, nobody has tried to debate my sexual orientation in MK, yet. But, I've done this in other games over the years. Remember, creativity counts when responding to generic insults!

In the event that I was actually given an address, it'd be a little more difficult, on one hand if I didn't step up to my invitation I'd be disappointed in myself. On the other hand, I'm not attracted to men. I need to make friends with a bear, no time like the present!
hahaha at least you have an open mind! i've been mistaken for a woman a couple times and not because i made a sexual remark.
why people think "Husteen" is a girl's psn, i will never know.

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
The saltiest I've ever gotten was playing this game online (of course) a long while back and was fighting some typical shitheaded idiot. It was one of those games where I read EVERYTHING he was going to do a looooong time before he did it, but my counters ALWAYS failed thanks to that despicable input delay and this guy's flaky connection. I barely hit him in two whole rounds, then he teabagged and fatalitied me and quit. There were tears in my eyes and my heart was on fire, and instead of doing the sensible thing and throwing the controller against the wall, I instead screamed as loud as I could then I grabbed my knee in two hands and HEADBUTTED IT AS HARD AS POSSIBLE. There was a really loud crack and I was in agony. It was really painful to walk on for a couple of weeks, I can't believe I didn't shatter it. But it was that fucking red mist, it came down and I had to headbutt something that felt like vaguely like somebody else's head.

Fuck online.

The saltiest I've ever gotten was playing this game online (of course) a long while back and was fighting some typical shitheaded idiot. It was one of those games where I read EVERYTHING he was going to do a looooong time before he did it, but my counters ALWAYS failed thanks to that despicable input delay and this guy's flaky connection. I barely hit him in two whole rounds, then he teabagged and fatalitied me and quit. There were tears in my eyes and my heart was on fire, and instead of doing the sensible thing and throwing the controller against the wall, I instead screamed as loud as I could then I grabbed my knee in two hands and HEADBUTTED IT AS HARD AS POSSIBLE. There was a really loud crack and I was in agony. It was really painful to walk on for a couple of weeks, I can't believe I didn't shatter it. But it was that fucking red mist, it came down and I had to headbutt something that felt like vaguely like somebody else's head.

Fuck online.
yeah my friend..
i say, its the fail of the game itself, 2 much fails 2 describe here, but im sure u know the things xD
bad netcode, broken stuff, bad defence options and and and, in mk9 thre is a lot of reasons to rage
in the begining of the game, the first 3 months, i was addict to stats, i was on top leaderboards, but i found out, of corse, that the stats are the worse bullshit that exist, they means nothing.
another fail of the game, because why this shit even exist?
i mean in ranked mode, ok, but in casuals, or any game u play? BS

thanks u circle masher that u forgive my sins, i teabag u with my kano a lot :/ because of ur kabal, he was for me just ridic, and now we r friends and play casuals 4 fun XDDDD

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
thanks u circle masher that u forgive my sins, i teabag u with my kano a lot :/ because of ur kabal, he was for me just ridic, and now we r friends and play casuals 4 fun XDDDD
No man, it's no problem. You never made me rage, I always enjoyed playing your Kano! The problem for me isn't teabagging or fatalities, it is when I read the opponent correctly every single time but network BS meant my reads didn't work. The example I gave above when I headbutted my knee was just from some random player, and all the BS came together to make it the worst fight I have ever played, lol. My friends teabag, fatality and taunt me all the time in all games both offline and online so it's cool. ;) I do it too if I know it will make them angry haha. I'd like to play you again soon but my internet connection is DREADFUL at the moment, we would both rage and post in here insulting each other LOL. I try to avoid online lately.

Husteen

Noob.
i thought i saw a "funniest message you've ever gotten" thread but i can't find it so i'll post it here.
i was in koth today and there was this clan member raiden player who got butchered by some kitana. the raiden basically didn't get to move and the circumstances under which he finally died were funny so i had my koth avatar kept laughing nonstop, even while we were picking the respect points!

the raiden players writes me a message saying, "keep laughing you f@ggot."
LMAO! wow. i can't believe that. i guess that's the saltiest HE'S ever gotten in this game XD

LMAO at these updates, I feel everyone of you's pain.

I got rather heated a couple of nights ago. Was trying out cyrax for the first time online (never learned him). So I was trying to get the timing with input delay down and went to a really close 3rd round with this guy. I had literally no idea what I was doing cause I was so new at it, but it seemed like a really good match at the time. Then the bastard decides to jump over me, teabag repeatedly and fatality at the last minute. Really pissed me off.

So glad he did not quit though. Normally I would have rematched him with cyrax to keep playing and learn but The disrespect sent me into a fury. So I jumped on my Raiden ended up double flawless, babality and teabagged the shit out of him. Ya I stooped to his level and IT FELT FUCKING AMAZING. Luckily he rematched me, I picked raiden again, and got 1 flawless, and teabagged and babalitied him again, this happened for one more match and he rage quit before I could babality him. Sent him a message saying Karma is a bitch and never heard from him again. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I find it funny how every single post relates to online in this thread, worst case scenario you'll find offline is, you'll lose a match to the input bug and you'll tell your opponent who'll also agree that it's BS and will shake your hand. The end.

Fuck online lol.
Seriously. Other than getting Nightwolf Rushed to death by my brother, I can't even see myself getting salty offline.

If I get outmatched Online - like when I manage to find a good Lao, Mileena or Cage (ExPo_StaticZ & NoPity4ACoward most recently, wherever they are, both awesome players), and I know a round in I'm either about to get bodied or I've gotta be as sharp as a buzzsaw to win - doesn't bother me a bit. I send a :) message, add them to my list, and I've got a new Boxy buddy to fight. Really adapted to the "Learn from your losses" philosophy, and it's helped in a big way.

However...if I'm matched up against a Scorpion or a Raiden who I KNOW aren't gonna have nearly as many inputs lag out and die on them as I am, and my BnBs are timing out and leaving me naked while their TP's and Supermans are connecting even when I'm PLAINLY BLOCKING AND NOT MOVING A MUSCLE WTF SERVER HOW CAN YOU NOT READ THAT I'M STANDING GODDAMN STILL AND BLOCKING, that tends to get me a bit heated, because when delays are dictating the fight rather than the fighters, it defeats the purpose entirely.
It goes the other way too - when I'm throwing grenades and someone dodges out of the way but gets popped in the air anyway because of the explosion delay, or gets caught in the Net while plainly blocking like I was, I feel like a turd because it gives off the wrong impression. Doesn't feel like a win, y'know?

And don't get me started with the teabagging.

Doing the same thing over and over and just constantly jumping in the air like a crazed maniac or s**t talking and they swear they are good. Then they win the last round and hit a fatality on me like they did something so great to deserve to finish me off. Like b***h go sit down with that weak s**t. Then they dont want to play again. That seriously infuriates me to the max.
Preach the truth, Congo. Little bastards. No damn respect...none. But they won't stick around to get it beaten into them.