What's new

Guide The Destroyer of Worlds. Doomsday Guide.

macro

Eezeepeezee
No meter corner combos
J3, 123, D2, 33 - 33% 7 hits, cant mess that one up lol.
J3, 123, D2, 23 d1 - 36% 10 hits. If timed wrong it will put u in the corner.
You can also do jf d3 123 d2 3 df2 36% no meter. But it will get you opponent out of the corner.

nAuseA87

Noob
I just cannot seem to get "Jump d3, 3, DF 2, MB, b3, JP 3, 2,3 DF 3. 42%" to work on a regular basis. I get it off maybe every 10th try as it is now.

The DF2 MB sometimes end up being a DF3 / DF3 MB instead, even tho I don't press the 3. It even says so in the button log, that my inputs are correct. I guess my timing is wrong/inaccurate, so the last 3 counts as the 3 in the DF3 or something. Hard to explain.

Also the B3 after DF2 MB is very difficult to pull off. I've tried spamming and being more patient, but it's still very difficult. Any tips?

Sorry for bad explaination. I'm still somewhat new to this game. Thanks in advance!

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
The timing on hitting b3 after df2 MB sucks. I gave up and do DF2 MB, d2 (lifts the opponent alot higher) then b3. Its 2% less damage but way more consistent and you still get the wall bounce.

macro

Eezeepeezee
I fou
I just cannot seem to get "Jump d3, 3, DF 2, MB, b3, JP 3, 2,3 DF 3. 42%" to work on a regular basis. I get it off maybe every 10th try as it is now.

The DF2 MB sometimes end up being a DF3 / DF3 MB instead, even tho I don't press the 3. It even says so in the button log, that my inputs are correct. I guess my timing is wrong/inaccurate, so the last 3 counts as the 3 in the DF3 or something. Hard to explain.

Also the B3 after DF2 MB is very difficult to pull off. I've tried spamming and being more patient, but it's still very difficult. Any tips?

Sorry for bad explaination. I'm still somewhat new to this game. Thanks in advance!
Its better to play without release check on. I get it every time without it on but it still takes some practice to get.

VOR

Noob
For any corner combo using the 23d1, db2 ender, if you just do 23, db2, your opponent will go to the other side of you, setting them up for 22 1+3 or a regular throw back to the corner. Somewhat gimmicky, but useful when you really have the pressure on them and they don't know that they will actually be going away from the corner for a setup to be put right back in there.

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
I mess up b3 combos with doomsday like BIG time, all of the time.

So this is my Midscreen Jump in Punch Combos. 1 bar of meter.
Jd3,3,df2 (MB),d2,b3,ji3,d1,df3 38% The timings are so easy its like its not doomsday XD

Idk where people are getting these "22 mindgames" from. Where the hell are you getting an opportunity to use the 22 string. I thought body splash only jailed into 33, so that's literally your only string you should be using off of it. When do you even get a chance to use 22 in the neutral game other than after a blocked 33?

HungryforPasta

Come and Get it!
Idk where people are getting these "22 mindgames" from. Where the hell are you getting an opportunity to use the 22 string. I thought body splash only jailed into 33, so that's literally your only string you should be using off of it. When do you even get a chance to use 22 in the neutral game other than after a blocked 33?

*IF* the frame data is correct regarding doom's normals, standing 2 & 3 both come out in 14 frames.
If 3 strings well after body splash it should work for 2 as well.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
If you buffer the 22 during the body splash opponent cannot avoid it, since 2 hits mid. In general if you buffer any of his moves during the body splash they jail, unless they are really slow (see B231 string, his most useless string imo). Thats where the 22 mind games come in handy.

If you buffer the 22 during the body splash opponent cannot avoid it, since 2 hits mid. In general if you buffer any of his moves during the body splash they jail, unless they are really slow (see B231 string, his most useless string imo). Thats where the 22 mind games come in handy.
Actually, unless the body splash is really meaty,the only move that properly jails is d1. All of doomsday's other moves are just too slow and can be interrupted by the correct reversals (black adam can back dash out, batman can cape parry).

Doomsday's stand 1 and 2 really should hit faster, imo.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Actually, unless the body splash is really meaty,the only move that properly jail is d1. All of doomsday's other moves are just too slow and can be interrupted by the correct reversals (black adam can back dash out, batman can cape parry).

Doomsday's stand 1 and 2 really should hit faster, imo.
Parries in general win against everything DD throws after a body splash, even standing 3. I meant universal moves. And i dont think BA can back dash after a body splash if you buffer quickly enough the commands. His standing 1 is fine imo. Agreed with his standing 2. It should be faster.