What's new

Guide The Batman Combo Thread

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
yeah b3 after 113 is too inconsistent, especially online. what is an alternative bnb that does as much damage or more?
I would suggest that you keep working on 113 b3 because the timing is strict but I think it is worth it since it is a string with an overhead in it. For another 1 meter bnb that is more consistent I would suggest:

j2, 123, 3~db1 MB, b3, j3, b23 = 43%

J.2, 223, B.3, 4, J.3, B.23, 4, DF.1 = 43%
You can choose to MB DF.1 For a reset opp.
combo into trait is easy and very practical~!

dust.

Noob
I think we need to find optimal combos against Aquaman. His trait makes any MB grapple extensions a complete waste of meter. If we can find ways to launch/air juggle and get a lot of damage in it would be great!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think we need to find optimal combos against Aquaman. His trait makes any MB grapple extensions a complete waste of meter. If we can find ways to launch/air juggle and get a lot of damage in it would be great!
Whenever I think he is going to activate his trait I usually do a string into ex batarang and go for the f3 / b1 mixup right now. But I totally agree Aquaman's trait sucks for Batman so it makes sense to look for things that get him into a juggle immediately.

I will mess around in the lab today... I'm thinking something like D.2, 4, 123, B.23, 4, DF.1 i don't know if it will work or not but seems legit~?
Basically Stuff off of D.2, 4...

Found something by picking on the work of Maximillian:

J2, 112XXbb6, 4, j3, 123, b23, rb, grapple

2 meters, without trait active, 48%

Don't know the shortcut for the meter burn so i assumed it would be 6, it is basically 112 combo cancel into the meter burn bounce

dust.

Noob
I will mess around in the lab today... I'm thinking something like D.2, 4, 123, B.23, 4, DF.1 i don't know if it will work or not but seems legit~?
Basically Stuff off of D.2, 4...
Do you like d2 as a combo starter? I don't think it is good. The range sucks and it is a crappy anti-air :/

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
just picked up the game, here are some bnbs that I do(before any rb, grapple extensions):

J2, 123, 3, MB sky grapple, b3, j3, b23 (combo from above, this seems like Batman's easiest 1 meter bnb that does good damage without trait)

J2, 123 (or 223) J2, 1, MB sky grpple, B3, J3, B23-43%

J2, 223 (or 113), B3, J3, MB sky grapple, J3, B23- 42%

this combo needs a little work thinking about adding a J2, 123, B2 starter if it works, really just looks cool:

MB Up Batarang, J3, MB sky grapple, B3, J3, B23- 45%

corner:

(Very easy)
J2, 223, j2, 123,B23- 35% (37% with slide? havent tested it yet)

B23, dash 123, B23, slide (as shown above)

any input would be appreciated!

kikeuy

Noob
Just in case no one watch it, around 1:40 there´s a corner combo , 2mb/52% :
You can call the bats after the first j3 doing 1 into trait and still get 51/52%.

Trait active corner damage
J.2, B.23, DASH, 123, B.23, 4, J.2, B.23 = 53%
Easy... Have fun~!
Is that from the demo? I can´t get more than 44% , still solid dmg for no mb use.

Just in case no one watch it, around 1:40 there´s a corner combo , 2mb/52% :
You can call the bats after the first j3 doing 1 into trait and still get 51/52%.

Is that from the demo? I can´t get more than 44% , still solid dmg for no mb use.
No sir current build damage~! :)

Here's a nice corner combo that uses 2 bars for 48%

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I've updated this combo for more damage. After the j3 do 22 Instead of d2. This nets u 45 or 47% without trait and I believe 52% with trait as opposed to 43% & 48% respectively

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2