What's new

Guide The Batman Combo Thread

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
No sir current build damage~! :)
is the notation for the combo in the video J2,112, MB F3, J3, 1,1, B23, rb, J2, B23? I think this is the most damaging corner combo Ive seen for 1 bar with trait, and it keeps the copponent in the corner. nice stuff.

Edit: I see now he does a MB B3 in the begining before the J2 for 2 bars, if im not mistaken?

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
Isn't MB f3 2 bars???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
yes my mistake, so that means that the combo uses 3 bars of meter, 1 bar of meter for the initial mb B3 in neutral, and 2 bars for the mb F3 during the string. Im sure you can just do a regular b3 to start or just ommit the b3 in the begining all together (and just start with a J2 or just the 112) for less damage.

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
Check above for my updated combo that uses 2 bars and trait for 52%

Yeah I noticed that earlier, does really good damage but I was looking for something that keeps the opponent in the corner. I'll try your updated combo as well because its good to have in your arsenal.

Edit: the notation is J2, 123, 3, mb up batarang, J3, 2, 2, mb grapple, j2, b23, RB, grapple?

Epoch Masamune You can do a neutral jump into b23 and it'll keep them in the corner. I literally just did this combo with n. jump 10min ago without the jump in starter in a KOTH match and got 11 hits for 51% on Bane without trait!

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
Nice!! Def will be hitting up the lab after work today to practice this, is the notation correct in my earlier post?

Daniel Aiden

Unknown-Member31
J2, 123, 3, mb sky grapple , b3 , j3, b23 , rb , grapple . 47%
j2 123,3, mb sky grapple, b3 , j3 , b23, rb, mb grapple , 2j , b23 51%

there is something new better than this for midscreen ?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Just want to thank you guys for giving me some great ideas with his trait cancelling. He is now not to be messed with in the corner with bats out or not. 45-50% Meterless/ 1 bar corner combos. ALSO NOTE YOU CAN DO THESE COMBOS WITH 2 BATS IF YOU DON'T HAVE 3. The timing is more strict landing the jump2 but it is possible. Or if you just want to get damage just eliminate the J2 and dash in b23.
STORMS

lack of training mode left me with no real corner combos, so this is perfect. thanks a ton rap!

now i'm wondering if you could replace the last b23 in those with 22 into EX grapple, if you want to land a stage transition. i guess you can just grapple right after the bats even if that doesn't work and it would probably still be the same damage lol

How are u doing your trait canceling? I can't get it out fast enough. Thanks

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
lack of training mode left me with no real corner combos, so this is perfect. thanks a ton rap!

now i'm wondering if you could replace the last b23 in those with 22 into EX grapple, if you want to land a stage transition. i guess you can just grapple right after the bats even if that doesn't work and it would probably still be the same damage lol
Yeah I was trying to add more damage to them but in all cases except the first combo, doing ex grapple gave me LESS damage so my guess would be a stage transition would scale HARDCORE and not be worth it.

Yeah I was trying to add more damage to them but in all cases except the first combo, doing ex grapple gave me LESS damage so my guess would be a stage transition would scale HARDCORE and not be worth it.
oh wow, i was always under the impression that stage transitions didn't scale or at least scaled a lot less than everything else. really good to know, thank you again! =)

Did u add my corner combo to the list? 2bars 52%with trait. Can't remember how much without

kikeuy

Noob
As I said , on Epidemicc combo : J2 > B23 > 123 > B23 > rb > J2 > b23 53% meterless + trait Replace the last J2 with a J3 for 54% dmg, sometimes 55%

55% , sometimes 56% combo using 1mb (corner):
J2 > B2,3 > 1,2,3 > B2 > Mb Grapple > J2 > b2,3 > rb > J3 > b2,3

This one is good for punish Aquaman use of interactables + trait (corner 46% no mb):
f3 > J3 > 1,cb > 1 > b2,3 > rb > J3 > B2, 3
You can see them in my new video showing backdash to evade interactables (even Shun piggy satsu):