What's new

Guide The Batman Combo Thread

Hey guys, first post but been reading alot lately, i think i have a combo for bats that i didnt see anywhere
needs the bats out

Ji2, 123, B2, EX up batarang , b3, j3, b23, release bats, straight grapple. got me 50%

Any pointers for hitting the batarang after b2? My move won't even come out before he's like on the ground...

Huh. I always use the "~" as a symbol for cancelling.

IE 113, b3, j2, b3~MBGrap, etc
That could be right, but in the combo he gave as an example, cancelling into grapple would mean you miss the grapple since I have practiced that combo myself and know you need a slight pause where it says ~

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
Quick question here but how the heck do you pull off any of the corner combos from the front page?
b23, 123, b23~slide = 39%/42% for example?

how are you suppose to hit the 123? after the first b23, because you roll backwards

shano

Noob
Quick question here but how the heck do you pull off any of the corner combos from the front page?
b23, 123, b23~slide = 39%/42% for example?

how are you suppose to hit the 123? after the first b23, because you roll backwards
Im still new to Batman (trying him out as a secondary) just went and checked out that combo you listed and what you do is you add a Dash in after b23 in corner hope that helps. :)

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Two bars + 3 Bats summoned 54%
J.2 123 Up Batarang MB B.3 J.3 B.23 Release Bats Grapple MB J.2 B.23
Most damaging Super Combos I could find
(J.2) 223 B.3 J.3 B.23 Super 49% - Side note, with or without the J.2 it does 49%
J.3 B.23 Super 51%
I've been playing around with his combos a lot this morning and I've found as long as the B.3 launches them at it's highest peak, you can call Bats immediately after to add damage to roughly any combo, then MB the grapple and add J.2 B.23 for even more damage.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Corner combo starting with mb batarang...
MB batarang, f3, j2, 123, b23 = 34% (36% if you add a slide at the end).

This one is gonna take a lot of practice. Props to Reo for landing it in the final match of Civil War.
I think it might be possible to combo mb batarang into b3 midscreen but I haven't gotten it yet.

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY

This one is gonna take a lot of practice. Props to Reo for landing it in the final match of Civil War.
I think it might be possible to combo mb batarang into b3 midscreen but I haven't gotten it yet.
I've found a combo for it but it doesn't seem worth it, looks nice though. lol
Without Bats j.2 , 223 , B.3 , UP batarang MB, j.3, b.23 = 38%
With Batse j.2 , 223 , B.3 , UP batarang MB, j.3, b.23 rb grapple = 42%
With Bats and Two bars j.2 , 223 , B.3 , UP batarang MB, j.3 b.23 rb grapple MB j.3, b.23 = 46%

Edit: Found something a bit more damaging
j.2, 223, b.3, j.2, up batarang ex , j.3, b.23 = 42%

MLGIHydro

@MLGIHydro
I saw earlier that someone posted about them having trouble landing the b3 after 113 and 223.

I'm having an extremely tough time landing it consistently also. Is there any technique I can use to help land it? I've spent the past 3 hours in practice mode and I still can't land it most of the time.

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
I saw earlier that someone posted about them having trouble landing the b3 after 113 and 223.

I'm having an extremely tough time landing it consistently also. Is there any technique I can use to help land it? I've spent the past 3 hours in practice mode and I still can't land it most of the time.
The way I get it consistently is by holding back as I land the last hit of the string, then press 3, I don't let go of back til I hit 3. This should make the B.3 come out. The weird problem I noticed is sometimes when I try to time the B.3, instead of holding back first, is Batman will stance change. I don't get why.

I look at the arc of the opponents fall and make a note of the earliest time I can land the b3, then I just hit b3 when I see the fall animation at a certain point. Batman also slams his foot into the ground in one of the combos, it makes a big cloud of smoke at his feet. I use both as markers for when I should press b3 or f3. I personally don't use that particular b3 or f3 combo online, I prefer to dash in instead.

MLGIHydro

@MLGIHydro
This is annoying me... -_- So do you recommend just skipping the b3 and just go straight into j3 online when using 223? What about 113?

This is annoying me... -_- So do you recommend just skipping the b3 and just go straight into j3 online when using 223? What about 113?
I always do 223, j3.

113,dash forward,123,b23. - You have to press the dash early to make sure it happens as soon as the combo ends, but it is so much easier to time then a b3 or f3.

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
I found the biggest mistake I made when doing the b3 in combos was I was holding back instead of releasing. I think that has the same effect as holding 3: it charges.

Don't think you can bc MB batarang knocks them back too far. I've tried this with f3 bc it's quicker.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

dust.

Noob
Try double tapping the b.3. I know double tapping may be looked down upon for NRS games, but it helps me with my timing and I can hit that combo consistently on/offline.

So it would be 223, b.3 x2, j.3, b.23

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Just a FYI, not sure if anyone has posted it

1) J2 > 123 > 3 > EX sky grapple > b3 > j3 > b23 1 BAR 42% is actually 43%

and

2) I have been using this BNB for a lil bit and I haven't seen it listed (not sure if it is posed on here already)

J2 > 113 > b3 > J3 > b2 > EX sky grapple > j3 > b23 1 BAR 44% (the last j3 has to be a pretty deep jk)