What's new

Combo List - Tanya Tanya Combo Thread

soupofkings

Bug Waifu is Best Waifu
If you're using Naginata then you can link the d2 pogo instead of the ji1 after the teleport. It's a lot easier, and there are some combos with it in this thread. People need to stop wasting their time with these impractical jump in combos.
The 112 xx tele j1 is far from impractical assuming you can get it consistently. But I've so far been unable to do that against anyone but Ferra//Torr.

The 112 xx tele j1 is far from impractical assuming you can get it consistently. But I've so far been unable to do that against anyone but Ferra//Torr.
I'm referring more to the Naginata ji1 to pogo combos. The range is rather specific and you don't land raw jump ins like that too often.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
DN combos that don't start off of 5 jump-ins ~___~

2 u3 ~run 34 ex df3 j2 df3 nj1 f2 db4, 33%
b32 ex df3 j2 df3 nj1 ~run 24 db4 30%
b32 ex df2 2~nj1 ~run 34 db4 30%
112 df3 j1 112 df3 j1 2 u3 ~run 34 db4 33% (character specific)
112 df3 d2 2 d2 j1 2 u3 ~run 34 db4 35%

If you're using Naginata then you can link the d2 pogo instead of the ji1 after the teleport. It's a lot easier, and there are some combos with it in this thread. People need to stop wasting their time with these impractical jump in combos.
I got the timing down for it but it only works on KK, F/T, Jax, Jason and Goro consistently, does the d2 pogo work on more characters?

Edit: Nvm just tested on Sub, scorp, Mileena and Cassie. 112 df3 d2 hits everyone :D

Last edited:
So I was in training and noticed i could not get 112 df3 j1 to work unless Tanya and the opponent were in opposite stances, I hit it every time they are in opposite stances. Is this a real thing or am i just completely missing this link?

Deffcom

Noob
Here is a place where all you Tanya players can post her combos. Feel free to post kombo videos, kombo tutorials, and notations. Here are mine.
Pyromancer
df2. Ji2, 4~df3(ex), ji4~df3, njp, b312 (1 bar 38%)

df2. ji2, 2u3, RUN, 34~df3(ex), njp, 112~df1. (1 bar 37%)
I can't do any ji2's after df2. It always goes over them

soupofkings

Bug Waifu is Best Waifu
So I was in training and noticed i could not get 112 df3 j1 to work unless Tanya and the opponent were in opposite stances, I hit it every time they are in opposite stances. Is this a real thing or am i just completely missing this link?
I'm on my stream testing it right now. Explains a lot if true.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Here is a place where all you Tanya players can post her combos. Feel free to post kombo videos, kombo tutorials, and notations. Here are mine.
Pyromancer
df2. Ji2, 4~df3(ex), ji4~df3, njp, b312 (1 bar 38%)

df2. ji2, 2u3, RUN, 34~df3(ex), njp, 112~df1. (1 bar 37%)
Can you give me a tip on getting the njp to come out consistently? It seems I can only get it to come out randomly

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
After the air teleport you have to hold down to make her do a nuetral jump punch, so D1 works too. its not an uppercut after she lands its her doing an immediate nuetral jump punch in the air after recovering from the air teleport (DF3)
Ahhh shit thanks I know you weren't specifically helping me but I'm gettin that teleport combo to come out now much easier

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Pyromancer

112~ex df3, d2, 34~db4 - 32%
112~ex df3, d2, 24~df2 - 27% applies dust
112~ex df3, d2, b312 - 34% if opponent has dust

Edit: also you can run underneath if you don't wanna switch sides.

Second edit: ok found slightly better ones but I'll leave the above ones since they are easier to learn.
112~ex df3, 4~df3, d2, 34~db4 - 33%
112~ex df3, 4~df3, d2, 24~df2 - 30%
112~ex df3, 4~df3, d2, b312 - 35%

Is there more optimal bnbs off of 112? Didn't see any here since most aren't playing Pyro

Last edited:

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Mid screen one bar, ends in dust and carries to corner while leaving you about 3 spaces back to play some mind games with high/low fireballs
2u3delay extele njp 112df2

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Mid screen one bar, ends in dust and carries to corner while leaving you about 3 spaces back to play some mind games with high/low fireballs
2u3delay extele njp 112df2
Try 2u3, run~34~ex df3, 4~df3, d2, f2~df2 for more dmg and same distance I think. I think its 32%

If they already have dust you can end in f2~db1 for more dmg as well

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Man.. Whys her damage so low for two bars?
Id never spend two bars in one combo.
Anyone find some interesting setups?
I dont think anyones using the Blade Diver corner ender i suggested :(