What's new

Combo List - Tanya Tanya Combo Thread

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
kobu jutsu mid 1 bar from mid/oh starter:

b1 2+4, df2 df1 df2 ex, ji3 air df3 njp, 34 xx db4 - 37%
That's already in the op...and half the time i get df3 df2 .-. I dont have negative edge on
By the way... who in THEIR RIGHT F****** MIND would design a special to have weirdly timed inputs of df2 df1 df2. The last portion comes out half the time STILL after spending an hour with Kobu Jutsu.

Last edited:

soupofkings

Bug Waifu is Best Waifu
Kobu Jutsu meterless midscreen:

321, run, f2 xx bf4: 22% side swap hard knockdown
321, run, f2 xx db4: 23% hard knockdown
321, run, f2 xx df2, (slight delay), df1, df2: 25%
You can also do 112 instead of f2 in these two for an extra percent but the timing is very strict

Kobu Jutsu meterless corner:
321, 24, b12+4 xx db4: 29% hard knockdown
321, 24, b12+4 xx df2, df1, df2: 30%

soupofkings

Bug Waifu is Best Waifu
who in THEIR RIGHT F****** MIND would design a special to have weirdly timed inputs of df2 df1 df2. The last portion comes out half the time STILL after spending an hour with Kobu Jutsu.
There's nothing weird about it, aside from the fact that you can't buffer it. Which you shouldn't be doing anyway since it's wildly unsafe and in juggles you might need to adjust the timing (you can delay the second and third hits slightly). Just press 1 as the first hit is connecting and press 2 as the second hit is connecting, it's not hard unless you're in twenty frame lag.

Dragon Naginata: 33% midscreen, meterless from F2 footsie tool:

F2 DF3 D2 F2 D2 F2 Ji2 2U3 24 DB4

You can link F2 into the staff D2 after the forward teleport. Tight cancel window coming out of teleport.
You can also do the link after 112. Also if you suck at doing the f2 ji2 after the pogos, like me, you can just do 2 nj2 and do an ender. It gets slightly less damage, but imo it's easier.

112df3 JIP1 112df3 JIP1 2u3 run 34db4 - 33%
I'm sure you can do more damage with other strings, but i can't find which of them links with teleport.

soupofkings

Bug Waifu is Best Waifu
112df3 JIP1 112df3 JIP1 2u3 run 34db4 - 33%
I'm sure you can do more damage with other strings, but i can't find which of them links with teleport.
This only works on large characters. Ferra//Torr, probably Goro, probably Jason, maybe Kotal Kahn. Have to test others.

soupofkings

Bug Waifu is Best Waifu
I tested on Raiden, didn't think it not works on some other characters
Yeah I'm having an easier time hitting Raiden than Jason and Kotal for some reason, although those two are possible. Hitboxes are weird. Probably dependent on spacing. Ferra//Torr is incredibly easy. Goro probably is too but I don't have him. Couldn't get it to hit at all on Sub-Zero. Haven't tested any others.

Yeah I'm having an easier time hitting Raiden than Jason and Kotal for some reason, although those two are possible. Hitboxes are weird. Probably dependent on spacing. Ferra//Torr is incredibly easy. Goro probably is too but I don't have him. Couldn't get it to hit at all on Sub-Zero. Haven't tested any others.
Yeah, really wierd hitboxes, it works on Erron Black, but only for 1 time, i mean 112df3 JIP1 and then you can do 2u3, because another 112 wiffes...

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
anyone find tele cancel combos yet?

like string, tele cancel and continue another string?

Damn I've seen a video where someone used the dust in the corner, but I'll still post this. Simple BnB in the corner using 2 bars.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
In PYROMANCER my BNB for Shroud midscreen setups are

Ji-(112/34)-mbBF3-4-BF3-D2-24-BF2 32% 1bar

For the low starter(B31) its 30% , better do Ji-mbBF3-4-BF3-D2-Ji2-F2-BF2 for 31% 1bar

Finally, if you use a simple 4 as a starter is Ji1-4-mbBF3-D2-24-BF2 for 33% 1bar

P.D You must remove 2% damage if you do this combos without the Ji1

Last edited:

The Magician

According to my sources...
Reset, 24 leaves you +17 on hit, would be a vortex but she has no true overhead starter that is fast enough. (Kobu Jutsu)