What's new

Combo List - Tanya Tanya Combo Thread

Vandy

Kumite!
Are you talking about me? Because the other guy took over. It is the second post. If you want I could update my original post but It could be redundant with the second post. Let me know.
*Looks at first post*

Yep, I was talking about you. It's fine though I'm sure you had good intentions. I just like organization.

Anyway, I'll just stop posting and lurk here to see if the first (I mean second) post is ever updated as I've added nothing of value.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Hey guys, I really want to update my first post, but I want it to be accurate. Since she seems to have a lot of character specific combos, please list if your combo only works on certain characters.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Hey guys, I really want to update my first post, but I want it to be accurate. Since she seems to have a lot of character specific combos, please list if your combo only works on certain characters.
Mine work and are practical

omooba

fear the moobs
That's already in the op...and half the time i get df3 df2 .-. I dont have negative edge on
By the way... who in THEIR RIGHT F****** MIND would design a special to have weirdly timed inputs of df2 df1 df2. The last portion comes out half the time STILL after spending an hour with Kobu Jutsu.
are you mad or nuh

The Magician

According to my sources...
I uploaded a few corner combos for kobu jutsu in the corner last page, with notation as well.

@Pan1cMode Oh forgot to add, using b31 as a starter for the 38%, goes down to 35%

Last edited:

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
This bitch lacks in the combo department. Good thing shes so annoying with her moveset.
I wonder if she was intentionally made to piss people off.
One dude i fought got real impatient with Jax and tried a million and one things to get me..
I had no idea teleport built so much meter heheheh

SEV

Noob
D1 anti-air combo(1 bar):

D1 F2 exDF3 NjP run in 34 ender (32% w/ FK)

24 is a more consistent string into the ender but max damage is with 34, and two teleports doesn't increase the damage, just gravity, making the ending even harder to land depending on your set up. Practical if they try to jump out of a teleport cancel when you check with D1.

If this was already found I apologize in advance..... but in the corner using teleport off of her usual teleport strings like f22 and 112 allow you to get a free njp in the corner to a combo of your choice. This is extremly good in any variation but makes dragon naginata even more scary as her bnb turn into 39% back into corner. One example would be f22, df3 , d2 (pogo), f2 d2 (pogo), f2, j2, 112, df3, njp, (run under) d2, 34, db4 (38%). Heres a link with more examples (works with f22, 112, 24, and b1 2+4 (only kobu jutsu)). >>>>>This is also universal <<<<<<

Last edited:

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
If this was already found I apologize in advance..... but in the corner using teleport off of her usual teleport strings like f22 and 112 allow you to get a free njp in the corner to a combo of your choice. This is extremly good in any variation but makes dragon naginata even more scary as her bnb turn into 39% back into corner. One example would be f22, df3 , d2 (pogo), f2 d2 (pogo), f2, j2, 112, df3, njp, (run under) d2, 34, db4 (38%). Heres a link with more examples (works with f22, 112, 24, and b1 2+4 (only kobu jutsu)). >>>>>This is also universal <<<<<<

This is the kind of tech that can have its own thread. Now I have real corner combos. GR8 M8

Ayane

Noob
Anyone have any good DN bnbs against goro in the corner off of 112? the only consistent thing i can get is 112>df2>pogo>njp>run under>34>db4

Azular

One of the thousand souls.
Using DN, in the combo 112, DF3, D2, F2, D2, F2, JI2, ect, I am having trouble with the final F2 into JI2. Tanya will, for whatever reason, not turn around. I am using Sub Zero as a dummy in practice, so any advice would be appreciate.

delbuster

hungry
delay your pogos a little bit so tanya travels further.

and note on really big chars that combo doesn't work. it should on sub though.