What's new

Combo List - Tanya Tanya Combo Thread

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
Little bit of Pyro:

I haven't found any decent damaging meterless combo's yet, she relies on getting Dark Shroud in (52 on hit, -4 on block!!) and any Fireball during the effect is 6% on block, 17% naked, and scales very badly in combo's. You can go for 8% on block with b312 with Shroud up, this is completely safe as well.
No good overhead starter but due to the long hit advantage on Shroud and j2 (51 hit adv, -2 on block) you can do some cancels to open up your opponent or just mixup with teleport JIP/NJP's/b3

Last edited:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Pyromancer: df2 to get more damage. ji1, b31, EXdf3, 4, df3, d2, 23, df1 (35% damage, 1 bar)

I don't think pyromancer is the best for combos, but there is still potential for them, especially with df2.

Just picked her up, and haven't tried the other variations yet. She definitely has lots of potential.
So that combo will let you get a dust at the end

how much damage does it do WITH the dust?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Seems like shes a meter whore too. Dammit. 2 bars for barely 40 percent though. Im more into what her blockstrings will be.

Reactions: D4G

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
2 bars combos need to do at least >45% or are completly worthless.
In fact,in variations with 50/50 and low/overhead combos of aprox.20% and safe, its better to spend the meter in other things like breakers,armor, or just 1 meter combos.

C.Wulf

Noob
Pyromancer Midscreen Overhead Starter:
F3(full charge), F2, mbDF3, 4, DF3, D2, B321 ~ 36% & 40% w/ dust.

Sorry, first time annotating. Not sure how viable, but it is something to go off of.

insignis

Noob
Pyromancer should end every combo with dust. At the moment I've hit only the ones below..
2u3,run,34~dust - 22%
112/b31/f2~exdf3,j3,df3,njp,j2,run,f2~dust - 30%/29%/30%
j4~df3,njp,j2,run,f2~dust - 22%

Azular

One of the thousand souls.
Dragon Naginata: 33% midscreen, meterless from F2 footsie tool:

F2 DF3 D2 F2 D2 F2 Ji2 2U3 24 DB4

You can link F2 into the staff D2 after the forward teleport. Tight cancel window coming out of teleport.
Can do 2U3 RC 34 DB4 for 2% more