What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Characters in SF have differing amounts of health, and damage scaling is also increased as health decreases.

So for example, you have a 500 damage combo. On Ryu who has 1000 HP, this combo does 50%, but on Cammy who has 900 HP, this combo does 56%. So to say that the combo does 50% damage is false because it only does 50% on certain characters - however it still does 500 Damage on everyone.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Store colors 11-15 that can be purchased tomorrow

Laura and Rashid

Gief and Sim

Karin and Mika

Claw and Birdie

Nash and Bison

Chun and Cammy

Ryu and Ken

One more year till nerfs lol.
I remember how OP guile was from SF2-SF2 turbo, and yet a skilled player named Tomo Ohira played Ryu and killed any guile player so I understand that it's infiltration who players should defeat not Nash, however I still recognize what I said a couple days ago, when you have a sonic boom and you can follow it because of the little recovery and now have a flash kick (using guiles move's names lol) that doesn't need a charge then that character is a force to be reckoned with.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I remember how OP guile was from SF2-SF2 turbo, and yet a skilled player named Tomo Ohira played Ryu and killed any guile player so I understand that it's infiltration who players should defeat not Nash, however I still recognize what I said a couple days ago, when you have a sonic boom and you can follow it because of the little recovery and now have a flash kick (using guiles move's names lol) that doesn't need a charge then that character is a force to be reckoned with.
I don't know why you're telling me this lol