What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
He's so much more than "president of the world", that is clearly a façade. Most likely he's tied to the Illuminati, the theories around him are really interesting.
Some say he's a robot just like G, some say he's actually Gill, others say he was sent by Gill to unite people under his dogma, others say he's Q before he was experimented on by the Illuminati, I mean the story could take us anywhere with him.
As he is now though in SFV, I just can't deal with him.

But I am allowed to share my opinion about him here, right?
Yes absolutely. But not liking a characters personality/design is pretty much to be expected with every character. They’re trying to appeal to a bunch of different playstyles and preferences, so I find that the best way to show your dislike or support for a character is at character select. No need to do much more.

It isn't. Mikas options are 'legit' but way less damaging. Laura isn't plus when she dashes after command grab but you aren't pressing anything because you don't want to get crush countered and die
Yeah but if you’re good you can react to the dash, at least sometimes. Mika is absolutely better than Laura. Laura is like bottom 7-8 and mika is a potentially top 10 character.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
whittled my buff cody wishlist to the walkspeed and jab target combo whiff issues.

i dont think they’ll fix the target combo and the walkspeed possibility is slim. since no one actually plays this character they’ll prob do a heavyhanded approach and buff random stuff to make him him scrub-friendly like juri or urien random all over the place buffs

whittled my buff cody wishlist to the walkspeed and jab target combo whiff issues.

i dont think they’ll fix the target combo and the walkspeed possibility is slim. since no one actually plays this character they’ll prob do a heavyhanded approach and buff random stuff to make him him scrub-friendly like juri or urien random all over the place buffs
Urien buffs? When.

So sagat has a charged kick move that breaks guard, how legit would that be to use after a hard knockdown? I'd imagine it's the same thing as ryus charged fireball in vtrigger??