What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

That's how the guaranteed unblockables work. Same for Abigail, Urien vt2, That Blanka roll if it still guard breaks etc
Cool thanks dude. But then you just can't use it on people who have an ex invincible reversal though right? Because they'll see the charge before they even get up so I guess in sagat's case you use it if they don't have meter.

Cool thanks dude. But then you just can't use it on people who have an ex invincible reversal though right? Because they'll see the charge before they even get up so I guess in sagat's case you use it if they don't have meter.
Sagat only has one hard knockdown. Crush counter sweep. So He’s still gotta guess your wakeup tech if you don’t have meter. He can most likely make a hard read on you delay rising and set it up but I don’t think he’s got any setups on quickrise

Sagat only has one hard knockdown. Crush counter sweep. So He’s still gotta guess your wakeup tech if you don’t have meter. He can most likely make a hard read on you delay rising and set it up but I don’t think he’s got any setups on quickrise
Wait but so you don't have to use an ex reversal to beat it out?

I know it depends on your style of play and character but I've noticed most top players use ex moves a lot, I usually like saving them for supers, what do y'all usually do?

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I really don't like G's default look. What's the costume where he wears a mask? Is that the story costume? Also I don't know much about past sf's but is he Q from earlier street fighters?