What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

KCJ506

Noob
Okay it's one thing for people to disconnect after you get the second KO. However to me it's just outright laughable to disconnect after only getting KOed in the first round.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Damn that's cool.
you know it wouldve been cool for me 6 months ago. I was right at 28k but injustice had just came out so i hadnt thought about sfv for a minute. came back to sfv and it started to show in my play. i dropped down to 26k and was disgusted so i just stuck with inj 2 until i completely shook off the rust about 5 days ago or so to breeze into master rank.

i knew i could reach master rank but it wouldve meant a lot more to me to do it when all these other bums weren’t crowding it up 6 months ago

you know it wouldve been cool for me 6 months ago. I was right at 28k but injustice had just came out so i hadnt thought about sfv for a minute. came back to sfv and it started to show in my play. i dropped down to 26k and was disgusted so i just stuck with inj 2 until i completely shook off the rust about 5 days ago or so to breeze into master rank.

i knew i could reach master rank but it wouldve meant a lot more to me to do it when all these other bums weren’t crowding it up 6 months ago
Dude when I reach Gold ima retire my Ryu!

No Karin player besides 1 is making any noise competitively. Str8 frame traps and reads, the essence of of skill in a character. So I declare my level 40 gold status officially Master.

Omg shazzy twinsies

Oh god.. I am giving real consideration to buying a pair of these Street Fighter sneakers.. 200$ is a lot though. Ugh,.
My bday is next week and I asked friends/ family for the ryu ones. If I don't get them I'm buying them myself lol. I obviously want a karin pair, I can picture how they'd look in my head with "guren/ ken" or "oh/ ohoho" on the bottom, with red leather and white detail, the opposite of ryus.