What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I have him blocked, cat vomit does more for the general value and standing of the human race than that shit-stain on humanity.

I'll bet he whispers "sonic boom" and "u guise" to himself, through his silent tears every night as he struggles to fall asleep.

This thread is infinitely better when nobody's talking about Street Fighter.
Says the fool wearing a Darkseid hat reimagined by the same developers who created Bo Rai Cho--an overweight alcoholic who farts and vomits everywhere and female ninja/ prostitutes with man-chins and imploding tits. Wow such create much genius many lol. Do you actually WEAR that or is it some kind of signal to let the other black leather trench coat edgelords know you're in their general vicinity so you can meet up and plot your next mass shooting or watch The Matrix trilogy from start to finish? Just curious...

Lul

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
you cant tell me im not a legend im sorry how can i expect mere bums to possibly understand the level im operating on with guile rn

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
You were anticipating a drill. Twitched and got lucky that it was a dash not a jab lol.
dont forget about the fact that was a standing flashkick. basically that fk its skill u cant teach or copy but u know just keep posting scrub combos you’ll never do in a real game lul

watch daigo do it now in tournament too

Last edited:
dont forget about the fact that was a standing flashkick. basically that fk its skill u cant teach or copy but u know just keep posting scrub combos you’ll never do in a real game lul

watch daigo do it now in tournament too
So you're insulting my combos with multiple standing headbutts in a row while saying I can't do a standing flash kick. Go home shazzy you're drunk.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
ya thats the takeaway here right

no matter how many vtrigger combos they copy or how many wins they fraud to diamond/basicallly plat a bum never changes his spots remember that guise

ya thats the takeaway here right

no matter how many vtrigger combos they copy or how many wins they fraud to diamond/basicallly plat a bum never changes his spots remember that guise
Yeah I forgot you invented the concept of guile loops lol. Glad to see you're the only guile that throws booms and flash kicks in neutral.

You do realize I still don't play ranked though right? You shit talked that I was gold so I went and got plat. Then you said plat was the new gold so I got diamond. Now diamond is the new gold so I guess I have to get super diamond? Is that it shazzy?