What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

NHDR

Noob
Sick! What's the input like for those, btw? After you hold the down charge are you letting it go back to neutral while you click the punch, then rapidly hitting up and punch for the headbutt?
If on stick, you have to hit punch the instant your stick hits neutral DURING its movement up. Then, you hit punch again. Same idea on pad, just harder to execute.

Sick! What's the input like for those, btw? After you hold the down charge are you letting it go back to neutral while you click the punch, then rapidly hitting up and punch for the headbutt?
How you do it is sometimes dependent on the setup. There are ones where you can't hold back or downback while doing the headbutts. If you just go from down charge to neutral + lp to up + mp it works with all of the setups though. I usually just do downback though. It's easier unless the setup requires me not to.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069

hardest combo of my life with new and improved guile theme.
not only isnt that the combo i even did but guile's actual optimal loop isnt something a bum could do in training mode or really 99% of people which is why im sure you dont even know what it is. yet every bum has heard of knows urines autotimed headbutt loops

but thanks for the day 1 combos bro super cool least you could do is actually pull them off like in a real match like a good player oh wait lul

not only isnt that the combo i even did but guile's actual optimal loop isnt something a bum could do in training mode or really 99% of people which is why im sure you dont even know what it is. yet every bum has heard of knows urines autotimed headbutt loops

but thanks for the day 1 combos bro super cool least you could do is actually pull them off like in a real match like a good player oh wait lul
Yeah are you really gonna try and say I can't do st lk cancels lol? Really is that where this is going? It's the same as those headbutt loops lol.

I'd love to see you do some of the harder headbutt loops though mr shazzy.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Yeah are you really gonna try and say I can't do st lk cancels lol? Really is that where this is going? It's the same as those headbutt loops lol.

I'd love to see you do some of the harder headbutt loops though mr shazzy.
its has nothing to do with st lk. guile has the hardest charge partition combos in the game just get back in your cupboard but first make me a mixtape of your fairy dear-diary-writing music so i can give to myles as a present hes into that garbage lul

its has nothing to do with st lk. guile has the hardest charge partition combos in the game just get back in your cupboard but first make me a mixtape of your fairy music so i can give to myles as a present
Guile doesn't have a tighter charge cancel than uriens st hp into headbutt. Sorry. But that's frame perfect. At best it's equally hard.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
i will choose the option of not talking to you then lul

let me know when youre relevant and youre highlights get triple digit likes and retweeets and youre the best player of youre character so we can never talk

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I imagine a real fight with Shazzy would involve - before all the crying and pleading - some pasty faced psuedo-adult slapping the air while spinning in an occasional circle trying to use Guiles backhand move because he read somewhere "that's the hardest punch a person can throw" while gibbering about his rank and the set he played with "insert player other people have heard of here" and why the other guy was doing it wrong, as he proceeded to be beat into scream-crying, fetal ball.