Street Fighter V General Discussion

Discussion in 'Street Fighter' started by Rickyraws, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Linkuei82

Linkuei82 Live by the sword, Die by the sword
    Premium Supporter

Infiltration just won a CPT event with Juri. He had to fight 3 Rashid, reset the bracket all the way from losers. I haven't seen him like that since he won Evo.

2. EntropicByDesign

EntropicByDesign Confused and afraid.

Shrug. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I have yet to be terribly impressed by Menat. Ive seen some nice stuff, but.. I dunno. She's a weird ass character.

3. freerf245

freerf245 11 11 11 11

XBL:
    Freerf
    So does capcom want throw loops to be a thing? Cause they shouldn't be.

4. Johnny Based Cage

Johnny Based Cage Day 10 Mediocre Darkseid Player
    Premium Supporter

Quick, someone delete this post before Myles sees it!

Linkuei82 and freerf245 like this.
  5. B. Shazzy

B. Shazzy Retired Best Batman
    Premium Supporter

i never feel more frauded out then fighting juri players. what do they even do like dash and jump around in rollback and random fullscreen specials garbage. and of course jab aa still lul. then you try to jump in cuz you know theyre going to stock and you get unintentionally aa theyre so gdlk man

they always mash after their fireball on block pressure too like why

6. totheark

totheark Shazzy's Senpai

Steam:
    johnnysan
    i never feel more frauded out then fighting guile players. what do they even do like dash and hopkick around in rollback and random fullscreen crush counter garbage. and of course jab aa still lul. then you try to jump in cuz you know theyre going to sonic boom and you get unintentionally flash kick theyre so gdlk man

they always mash after their sonic boom on block pressure too like why

7. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
    i never feel more frauded out then fighting urien players. what do they even do like dash and f mp around in rollback and random fullscreen tackle/headbutt garbage. and of course cr jab aa still lul. then you try to jump in cuz you know theyre going to metallic sphere and you get unintentionally headbutt aa theyre so gdlk man

they always mash after their headbutt/tackle/metallic sphere on block pressure too like why

8. SSFV Ryu's 2nd vTrigger turns him into evil ryu. That is all.

**rumors but I wish.

9. Johnny Based Cage

Johnny Based Cage Day 10 Mediocre Darkseid Player
    Premium Supporter

God first we give the edgelord weebs Necalli but that isn't enough and then we give them Akuma and they still want more. Will it ever end? Can anything ever sate the darkness in your hearts?

10. buyacushun

buyacushun Normalize grab immunity.

PSN:
    buyacushun
    Steam:
    COLOR MONEY
    Dee Jay down on his luck with no hit singles. Career in a tailspin. Dyed dreds. PERMANENT FROWN. #KillDuhRiddim.

11. That's why I play Karin. Diplomat for justice and honor of SFV. Ohoho those pseudo hxc weebs, sucks the dark right out of em.

Johnny Based Cage likes this.
  12. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown

This place is a ghost town..... so here's some variations of a reset I've been labbing lately.

13. Disgusting! He and Menat should be in mvci lol

14. B. Shazzy

B. Shazzy Retired Best Batman
    Premium Supporter

oh is it dead in here my bad guise just been staring at this dbz closed beta code that just came in the mail

15. Rushdown da gawd

16. FL Rushdown

Steam:
    Rushdown
    And I think this is uriens optimal 1 bar dp punish. If anyone's got more dmg let me know.

ILuvFightGames likes this.
  17. EntropicByDesign

I want to play, I just never have time when other people have time and my brain cares about my mental wrll being too much to play ranked.

18. Linkuei82

Premium Supporter

So apparently there is a rumor that Infiltration and Xian might not be with RAZER anymore. How awesome would it be if Echo Fox picked them up?

19. Have you labbed Menat yet?

20. EntropicByDesign

A little. A better way to word it would be 'ive watched other people lab her and learn the important bits and I've copied them'..

I can honestly say that Menat is my least favorite in the entire game. I actively dislike playing her.

This isn't speaking towards her viability.. just my dislike of her.

21. @MylesWright_

@MylesWright_ I'll be back 3ing

They're still with Razer. 5 EVO champions on the same team doesn't sound good

22. SpineRip

SpineRip Noob

Infiltration actually doesn't seem to be with Razer. The tournament he won a few weeks ago (where he beat the 3 Rashids with Juri), there was no mention of his Razer sponsorship, and someone who claimed to help the TO claimed that Infiltration explicitly told them to not include his Razer tag.

Of course, nothing official has been announced.

Linkuei82 likes this.
  23. She's so fun though. But it gets frustrating trying to pull of her majestic af combos.

24. Linkuei82

Premium Supporter

Some PC modder found some possible new Critical arts for a future update. Fang and Rog looks...interesting lol.

ILuvFightGames likes this.
  25. Fangs and birdies lol