What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Apparently people have been digging into the sfv files after the Menat patch and discovered a future update of customizable V-system (Vtrigger, Vskill and V reversal) and CA.

This could be proof for SSFV
Yea I read that too. They data mined and discovered things that said "v-skill 2" "vskill 1" so yea. If this does happen it'd be awesome.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I just want a half screen 2f unblockable command grab that leads to a vortex. I don't feel like that's too much to ask for on Urien and Akuma.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Yea I heard you might even be able to mix all 8 of your powers (vtrigger,vskill,vreversal,CA) so depending in your playstyle you would choose the system that best works for you. This might be a lie but something's hiding under there.
That would be really amazing if this is true and I hope it is lol.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I am thinking of trying Cammy, Necalli and Laura. Which one of these would be the best one?
I second Rushdown on this. Necalli would be my choice for sure out of the three. He's a super super super good character to learn the game with (I did read somewhere you're new right? Or am I just making shit up?) cause he has everything and does everything. I feel like he can be played hyper aggressive, or more defensive and laid back, etc etc. But you get a 3f, a command grab, a proper DP, great dash, great damage, mix of charge and motion moves, amazing trigger that's super nice for a new player since you can just hit it, doesn't require complex or specific crap to make good. On and on. He also looks cool as hell, has some awesome costumes.

I second Rushdown on this. Necalli would be my choice for sure out of the three. He's a super super super good character to learn the game with (I did read somewhere you're new right? Or am I just making shit up?) cause he has everything and does everything. I feel like he can be played hyper aggressive, or more defensive and laid back, etc etc. But you get a 3f, a command grab, a proper DP, great dash, great damage, mix of charge and motion moves, amazing trigger that's super nice for a new player since you can just hit it, doesn't require complex or specific crap to make good. On and on. He also looks cool as hell, has some awesome costumes.
He also has a fireball like vskill to keep opponents at bay.

NHDR

Noob
Necalli in his samurai skin is nuts. I echo what others have said, great character to learn the game with. Heck, I main him simply because he's really easy to use, and that's important given I don't have time to always lab.

Necalli in his samurai skin is nuts. I echo what others have said, great character to learn the game with. Heck, I main him simply because he's really easy to use, and that's important given I don't have time to always lab.
Also how much more badass can you get than your character saying 'Devour-Our-Ourr'