What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

SpineRip

Noob
Those new CA's dont look legit to me at all. They all look like existing animations that were re-purposef. I think someone just took the models and animated them to do different things. The health bars go from blue to green instead of green to yellow.

And they said NRS games have bad animations.

Don't think that's a real thing, or at least that's definetely not the finished product.

Those new CA's dont look legit to me at all. They all look like existing animations that were re-purposef. I think someone just took the models and animated them to do different things. The health bars go from blue to green instead of green to yellow.
I agree.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
After the weird situation I was in I'm considering of buying Street Fighter V and try maining Bison. Is there a Collector's Edition?

After the weird situation I was in I'm considering of buying Street Fighter V and try maining Bison. Is there a Collector's Edition?
Welcome dude, this is an amazing amazing fighting game. Doesn't really get more fluid than this, hope you like it. Also I think there is a collectors edition with a comic,Ryu statue,etc.

Tanno

Hope to find it. Thanks for the warm welcome. Used to play it, and just a week ago I played it with Nivek. The weird situation was a chick disnt understand that I wanted to register for Street Fighter II, but instead she registered me on Street Fighter V, and i was kind of a shock after learning this from the staff. This tourney was the very first time I tried this game. Now you know why. Lol
Welcome dude, this is an amazing amazing fighting game. Doesn't really get more fluid than this, hope you like it. Also I think there is a collectors edition with a comic,Ryu statue,etc.

Hope to find it. Thanks for the warm welcome. Used to play it, and just a week ago I played it with Nivek. The weird situation was a chick disnt understand that I wanted to register for Street Fighter II, but instead she registered me on Street Fighter V, and i was kind of a shock after learning this from the staff. This tourney was the very first time I tried this game. Now you know why. Lol
Lol it's your destiny bro!

Tanno

Found the Collector's Edition off from UK. This shit was exclusive at NA, but some dude imported this gem in EU.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I want to say those animations are too janky to actually be in the game but from what Capcom has already done, that's just not true. Felt like those wouldn't add much either.

SpineRip

Noob
Hmm, I actually think the animations in this game are really good (minus Cammy's air-throw).

The clipping bugs me a little, but the physics behind the hair and loose fabrics amazes me, so I don't mind that they haven't quite perfected it yet.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
hello friends, and lover (u know who u are)

the time of peasants posting gimmicks and fraud gameplay in my kingdom is over. king shazzy is back in form after curing my injustice disease finally. starting tomorrow the Bum hunter hits the streets of ranked again to take down all these sudden "Ultra diamonds" and "Masters" with nothing but clean, non-vtrigger fundamentals.

here is but a taste of what is to come. (lul oh and myles dont look at my rank its disgusting how many bums passed me up while i was recovering from nrsitis)

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantHomelyPlumRuleFive

ill be streaming again too since the fans demanded so nonstop these past months

Last edited:
guise i pretty much went full circle with points gained and lost but didnt play anybody higher ranked

all i got were bums. this is all i have to show for it sorry i let you down myles i mean everybody

https://clips.twitch.tv/RichHonorableCheddarRedCoat?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url
Lol, I've never understood rage quitting. I mean if people cheat to level up in rank or to not level down then...WHAT'S THE POINT IF YOU REALLY DONT DESERVE IT? Yea you can have high rank but don't deep down they know they've cheated their way to that rank? I mean if in their hearts they know they're cheaters then what's the point?

Lol, I've never understood rage quitting. I mean if people cheat to level up in rank or to not level down then...WHAT'S THE POINT IF YOU REALLY DONT DESERVE IT? Yea you can have high rank but don't deep down they know they've cheated their way to that rank? I mean if in their hearts they know they're cheaters then what's the point?
You lose more points quitting on this game than you do from just taking the loss.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069

pure grade A colombian salt bro

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
hello friends, and lover (u know who u are)

the time of peasants posting gimmicks and fraud gameplay in my kingdom is over. king shazzy is back in form after curing my injustice disease finally. starting tomorrow the Bum hunter hits the streets of ranked again to take down all these sudden "Ultra diamonds" and "Masters" with nothing but clean, non-vtrigger fundamentals.

here is but a taste of what is to come. (lul oh and myles dont look at my rank its disgusting how many bums passed me up while i was recovering from nrsitis)

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantHomelyPlumRuleFive

ill be streaming again too since the fans demanded so nonstop these past months
Lol I was in your stream when it happened. I was shocked because I didn't think I would see that again after season 1.

KCJ506

Noob
I was playing Hard Survival with Menat last night(thankfully I was able to complete it) and I just noticed something. She has a different victory quote if you get a perfect. I think she may be the only character that has this.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
So why ever quit?

Anger, or to end something unpleasant early. I'll quit out when lag makes the match pointless and I've given it at least enough time to see if it'll go away, rather than sit and wait for the other guy to do it, or have train run on me because the other guy isn't lagging and I am. But I also don't care fuck-all for points. That's not rage quitting granted but, shrug.

Oh hunny, "guilt?" "deserve?" "heart?" In fighting games?

Oh... hunny

Anger, or to end something unpleasant early. I'll quit out when lag makes the match pointless and I've given it at least enough time to see if it'll go away, rather than sit and wait for the other guy to do it, or have train run on me because the other guy isn't lagging and I am. But I also don't care fuck-all for points. That's not rage quitting granted but, shrug.
But that's understandable, I've been in matches where lag is so bad were just hopping all over the place, how do you quit those matches?

Oh hunny, "guilt?" "deserve?" "heart?" In fighting games?

Oh... hunny
But see my point is that truthfully they gain nothing from it, that's the same as me paying somebody else to play for me so I can get to diamond, I mean what does that do for me? They sure as hell don't play in tourneys, and they don't because they get bodied by REAL diamonds or platinums. I mean they're living in a fake sfv world, cheating in a game where the objective is to have fun? Lol what a way to go.

KCJ506

Noob
In regards to rage quitting, one thing I've become extremely wary of now is when I come across people that have over 30 ranked wins in a row(or close to 30). Because it's very likely that if you get the second KO or if you're about to win the match, that person will disconnect. This has happened with me a few times. And it's how you can tell that person didn't actually get all of those wins legitimately.