What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Eh. There's definitely stuff you could improve on beyond just picking a better character, there were a ton of holes in your matchup knowledge so I could play reaaaaaaaaaal gimmicky.
I know I was missing a lot of punishes and I'll fix that next time. What else was it that you noticed?

I know I was missing a lot of punishes and I'll fix that next time. What else was it that you noticed?
You didn't challenge my cr mp once. That button is 0 on block. Also you seemed reallllllly unsure of when you could challenge knees on block and you didn't parry any knees. Ryu actually has one of the best knee punishes with parry into st mp, cr hp xx hp dp.

You didn't challenge my cr mp once. That button is 0 on block. Also you seemed reallllllly unsure of when you could challenge knees on block and you didn't parry any knees. Ryu actually has one of the best knee punishes with parry into st mp, cr hp xx hp dp.
Can you answer 3 questions? What's the frame data on uriens blocked knee? On his ex knee? Are they overheads?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I'll work on looking out for the knee better. I was playing overly cautious I guess. Down for more tonight?

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
no reversal no throw loop but has a + ob crush counter that she can tick throw off of

her vskill reflect can reflect 2 hit projectles like guile vskill

cancellable overhead

look at this two hitbox jump in lul

Last edited:
K I'm bored with menat. Back to my illuminati cave I go. Did find out she can absorb 2 hit projectiles while using crouching v skill though. That seems buggy cause standing v skill only absorbs 1.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Sure it is lol. Characters been out for an hour and my news which hasn't been posted on this thread and seems to be a possible bug is in fact old as fuck. Sure.
yup hella old. also ftr its not an absorb its just projectile hitbox on a physical attack. Bisons vskill is an actual absorb.this is why its hard to tell what you actually mean but words are hard bro its ok bumdown lul

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Play a bit vs rush. Even though it was laggy it was nice to be able to sit and think in neutral. Having to pause and make sure to press the right buttons. Has a F.A.N.G. feel with her range and ability to place orb making approach hesitant. But she has none of the suck he had.

Yeah I said absorb not reflect idiot. They're different mechanics and her standing one can't do it. Go fuck yourself. Have a nice day.
Curious why you still bother to acknowledge the guy. Let him sit there jerking himself to being good at the simplest SF. I'm sure there's a bunch of dudes oggling his online rank that amounts to nothing.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
its funny how you have the bums all on one side the entropics, boycushun, bumdowms etc then on the other side me who's actually succesful at playing the games he talks about and gameplay people respect who important players ask for games. or used to lul now that im washed up.

but u know carry on with your shazzy-hurt-my feelings-online-cuddle- club lul lets get out of here myles

its funny how you have the bums all on one side the entropics, boycushun, bumdowms etc then on the other side me who's actually succesful at playing the games he talks about and gameplay people respect who important players ask for games. or used to lul now that im washed up.

but u know carry on with your shazzy-hurt-my feelings-online-cuddle- club lul lets get out of here myles
So basically it's everyone vs you and the imaginary people that respect you. Sure kid, but you're a little old for imaginary friends. Time to grow up. soon you'll be old enough that the adults won't pretend you're not an asshole.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
did anyone else catch that last bumdown post? all im getting is static and the subtle hint of fart sounds. shame the internet service all the way down in the depths of ultra rookie must be terrible lul