What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

I can tell Menat is gonna have one if not the highest learning curve and also a high ceiling for her stuff. L But most importantly, she seems to be one of the funnest if not the funnest, anyone agree or am I alone on this?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So basically it's everyone vs you and the imaginary people that respect you. Sure kid, but you're a little old for imaginary friends. Time to grow up. soon you'll be old enough that the adults won't pretend you're not an asshole.
Just let him talk to his friends in his cushy room. While he grinds away at ranks. I'm sure everyone thinks his empty trophy case is so cool.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I do not understand Menat.. and I do not like her much.. at least as first impressions go. Ima sit back and do what a boss does.. and thats let other people do the work, then Ill swoop in and profit. So once she gets some BnBs and tech floating around, Ima revisit her.. cause in 10m all i found was throw the damn orb then kick them with the orb out. Call the damn orb, crouch HP and throw the damn orb.

I can absolutely see a ton of potential here, Im just too lazy to dig through it all. Ima just stick to trying to learn some SUPER basic ass Urien to go with my super basic ass AKuma

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Poverty stick! Poverty stick! who wants to play me on my poverty stick!

(sing this as you read it)

I am playing on my poverty stick because I think my Q4 may have gone home to jesus last night.. and I didnt even throw it or anything. Literally just stopped working.

But anyway. I need to start building a Urien and I need someone to throw punches and kicks at.

I don't think there's any character in any game that I've played funner than Menat in vTrigger mode. I mean you could use her orbs for combos, combo extenders, setups, cross ups, defense,pressure. Extremely versatile character.