What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
yes everybody knows last character is Zekku already kid but nobody wants nrs players back. Just enjoy your raiden bro

dont you have enough spam characters in injustass lul stay there
And Zekku is Guy's mentor? That's character silhouette that looks like Goruda? I don't know if he's going to play the same but we'll see...

I think her buttons playstyle should be very interesting, I mean it's not auto so that right there adds more depth to her. What was guys or oro's playstyle? Heard people talking about them so just curious. But yea menat does look hype, do you agree?
Oro is hard to describe. Charge character with a command grab. Upward angle and horizontal projectile like urien. Double jump, a sort of stomp like move similar to Alex. Ex projectile had homing. Dragon punch using down up charge. Supers were similar to a Jedi using the force to send rocks at you or a giant homing projectile that hit multiple times.

Guy is a sort of pressure character, very fast with a command run and a command jump similar to ibuki. Rising hurricane kick and an air grab izuna drop. Super was a flurry of blows or a 1 frame command grab. Also has a wall jump.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
And Zekku is Guy's mentor? That's character silhouette that looks like Goruda? I don't know if he's going to play the same but we'll see...

Oro is hard to describe. Charge character with a command grab. Upward angle and horizontal projectile like urien. Double jump, a sort of stomp like move similar to Alex. Ex projectile had homing. Dragon punch using down up charge. Supers were similar to a Jedi using the force to send rocks at you or a giant homing projectile that hit multiple times.

Guy is a sort of pressure character, very fast with a command run and a command jump similar to ibuki. Rising hurricane kick and an air grab izuna drop. Super was a flurry of blows or a 1 frame command grab. Also has a wall jump.

that guy yes nrs player. The same people who predicted Kolin, Abigail, Menat weeks before their reveal all predict Zekku is next

Birdie, Ibuki and Balrog already hold down buttons mid-combo at times. If it's too difficult then pick Urien
Because birdie and Rog are clearly harder to play than Urien lol. Urien does more complicated inputs and makes more risky decisions before the game loads than birdie or Rog will make all set. #suitorfruit.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Lol at trying to equate having to hold and release a couple buttons to having each of your six face buttons correspond to a different orb on release. This is why some of you should stick to baby mode Guile type characters with only two special moves lul.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
i know a guy who literally just plays with his mouth and hes 10x higher ranked than these bums with 10 working fingers complaining about execution in super silver

shoutouts to a certain bum here maining darkseid too lmao sick execution bro

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Servers been weird today. Could be them getn rdy for tomorrow I dunno. My other stuff is working fine.

I think its on my end, my internet is slow loading pages and shit for some reason. I love that I pay for this internet:

and get unplayable games. I used a random Florida server since I think thats where your located.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I really liked Ed, and still do, if he didnt have such weird, stubby ass normals and such odd-ball connection issues with some of his links.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Me and the character both. GGs.
I think I need to pick up another character. I like playing Ryu but I'm not good enough to play him in his current state. It's tough when I can't press buttons at a lot of ranges because I'll get CC'ed but it opens up free dash ins because they're so hard to react to. I really have to play a perfect fireball game I think.Even then I have to worry about V trigger if I'm winning.

Definitely going to work on a secondary character.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I agree with you guys, besides Akuma, no DLC character really caught my eye like Menat. Ed seemed cool, but he not my style. Plus I think he would have look better as his original story model.

I think I need to pick up another character. I like playing Ryu but I'm not good enough to play him in his current state. It's tough when I can't press buttons at a lot of ranges because I'll get CC'ed but it opens up free dash ins because they're so hard to react to. I really have to play a perfect fireball game I think.Even then I have to worry about V trigger if I'm winning.

Definitely going to work on a secondary character.
Eh. There's definitely stuff you could improve on beyond just picking a better character, there were a ton of holes in your matchup knowledge so I could play reaaaaaaaaaal gimmicky.