What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

freerf245

11 11 11 11
How good is ed? I really wanted him in but he came out when inj2 came out so I didn't really care. But now that I'm getting back into it I wanna check him out.

SpineRip

Noob
Sorry for not reaching out to you today Rushdown... I had a very long day and only had 30 minutes to play and wanted to use that time playing Akuma.

I'm actually going out of town for a days so I may not be good to play for a week or so, but I'll let you know.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
He feels very average. I hate how most of his confirms whiff at long range. And his V trait is too unsafe to use reliably. Think I'll just stick to Bison and Necalli.

Sorry for not reaching out to you today Rushdown... I had a very long day and only had 30 minutes to play and wanted to use that time playing Akuma.

I'm actually going out of town for a days so I may not be good to play for a week or so, but I'll let you know.
Don't worry about it man, and I was just joking about you having to play Urien lol.

Saw a guy on twitch that reached diamond a couple days ago. He was so excited that he retired his diamond character and will now only play casual matches so his diamond is forever. I'd do the same if I ever reached Gold lol.

Saw a guy on twitch that reached diamond a couple days ago. He was so excited that he retired his diamond character and will now only play casual matches so his diamond is forever. I'd do the same if I ever reached Gold lol.
Eh. Once you get it it's whatever. No real significant difference between a player with 13,500 points or one with 14,500.

If you can grind points at ultra silver you can grind points at gold.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Hoping to get on in 2ish hours. I get off work here any minute then shower and some blow off a strippers ass to wake me up a little and I'm gonna try to get on, if anyone else happens to be awake.

Maybe blow off stripper ass THEN the shower. That might be a better idea.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
But how was the blow off the stripper's ass?

Ass-y! Stupid internet is semi up, but moving at a snails pace. =/

So weird side note.. Anyone know Fang much?

I just watched Xian do Cr.mk (both hits) x st.lp x st.lp x st.hp x exLungeyScreamyYellyMove. I went to training mode, and.. wut. I cant even get two jabs to connect off the cr.mk, just one.. and I got the lp x hp link ONCE and cant repeat it? Super confused here, as usually links in SFV are crazy easy. Is this just a weird, ultra-tight exception or am I missing something entirely here? i tried doing cowards crouch into his weird ass double kick command normal, then linking two jabs, and THAT works, but I still cant get the followup HP.

The combo is here:

I think its time stamped.. If not, its at approx. 4:07

Just confused.

Edit:

Seems like if they crouch you can link both jabs.. but I still cant get the hp.

Last edited:
Ass-y! Stupid internet is semi up, but moving at a snails pace. =/

So weird side note.. Anyone know Fang much?

I just watched Xian do Cr.mk (both hits) x st.lp x st.lp x st.hp x exLungeyScreamyYellyMove. I went to training mode, and.. wut. I cant even get two jabs to connect off the cr.mk, just one.. and I got the lp x hp link ONCE and cant repeat it? Super confused here, as usually links in SFV are crazy easy. Is this just a weird, ultra-tight exception or am I missing something entirely here? i tried doing cowards crouch into his weird ass double kick command normal, then linking two jabs, and THAT works, but I still cant get the followup HP.

The combo is here:

I think its time stamped.. If not, its at approx. 4:07

Just confused.

Edit:

Seems like if they crouch you can link both jabs.. but I still cant get the hp.
It's spacing specific. St lp needs to hit on its last active frame to link into st hp, I dunno the setups for it but they exist.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
fangs jab > fierce combo autospaces itself out i just dont remember he combo. like 3 jabs > fierce or somethting doesnt wven take skill like guile combos

NHDR

Noob
As much as I hate FANG's design, I'd try him if the PS4 d-pad wasn't such a POS (not a fan of charge characters on that controller).