What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

How the tables have turned in SFV compared to Sf4. Americans seem to have the upper hand at the moment. The two strongest players right now are probably Nukledu and Punk. The highlight from the top 8 was Punk vs LPN. The disrespect was on another level. What's the backstory on these two players that Punk had to be so disrespectful to LPN?
Punks just a piece of shit. That's it lol.

Punks just a piece of shit. That's it lol.
Honestly what I've noticed is that all the people who are like that, people that try to make fun of others, or look down on others, or have a big ego, usually these people are missing something or missed something in their lives. Usually people who belittle others have an emptiness that they want to fill and try to grab attention one way or another. They want to drag others to the place they're at, which they don't really like.

Do you play online?
I do but unfortunately my connection is real real bad. That's why I never ask for games. Been like this for like 7 months and really can't do anything about it because they'd have to open my apartments walls so whatever. I'm connected through wifi and maybe some day we can play some games but yea I'd rather not, you'll get frustrated I guess with the lag.

I do but unfortunately my connection is real real bad. That's why I never ask for games. Been like this for like 7 months and really can't do anything about it because they'd have to open my apartments walls so whatever. I'm connected through wifi and maybe some day we can play some games but yea I'd rather not, you'll get frustrated I guess with the lag.
We can try if you want. If the connection is bad then we just won't play. It's up to you though. I'd rather play people from here than shoryuken tbh.

Whats your fighter id?

Actually I was buffering the motion in the air in case he did that then I just pressed the kick button once I landed.
Yeah read not reaction. No offense but ex tackle has seven frames of startup and the games got over 6 frames of input delay. You do the math. It's not luck, but it's not a reaction.

Yeah read not reaction. No offense but ex tackle has seven frames of startup and the games got over 6 frames of input delay. You do the math. It's not luck, but it's not a reaction.
I know. I was just messing around dude.

What do you guys think about ibuki? Now and after this next patch? A couple months ago I wanted to play her but she has always seemed like a little too complicated for me honestly.,

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Punk needs to tbag and act a fool when he's winning, cause he's def winning at SF.. life though, life has probably been a little rough on Punk, and will continue to be rough on Punk during and certainly after, his SF dominance has wained.

I think he misses the reasons people like to hear him talk shit, and the fact that people aren't laughing with him, so much as at him.