What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Return to Thailand! – Thailand Stage Remastered and School Costumes Coming to SFV April 25th
Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 10:50 AM [General]
Posted By: Harrison

Hey World Warriors!

As revealed at our WonderCon 2017 panel, the iconic Thailand Stage has been remastered and is making its debut in Street Fighter V. The Thailand Stage is where we all first met M. Bison, the evil dictator and head of Shadaloo, in Street Fighter II. Hit the jump to checkout more info on the costumes and stage.

The stage’s intricate bell and statues have been carefully recreated in SFV with great detail, as well as the stage’s memorable theme.

Below are some concept art sketches from the team. We even explored a night time version of the stage, dramatically lit with candles but ultimately chose to stay true the original stage as much as possible.

Also revealed at our WonderCon 2017 panel and on the Street Fighter Academy Quiz on April Fools, we are happy to unveil concept art and the final in-game look for the three premium school costumes for Ryu, Chun-Li and Juri.

As you can see, Juri really pulls off the black lipstick and nails. The team had a lot of fun creating a Gothic schoolgirl look for her. We especially love the spider on the back of her jacket!

For those who want to rule the schoolyard, each costume will also be available on April 25th for $3.99 / ¥400 / €3.99.

More new content for April is on the way, so stay tuned for more.

source-
http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/blog/2017/04/18/return-to-thailand-thailand-stage-remastered-and-school-costumes-coming-to-sfv-april-25th

Nooooo. Akumas cooler.
Lol, I like akuma. I won't be playing ibuki honestly. But just think she's cool too. However I'm probably more inclined to the slower game play of akuma than a fast paced one. Also with akuma, cr.hp crush counter leaves the opponent kneeling in front of you right? Like to follow up with whatever you want?

Lol, I like akuma. I won't be playing ibuki honestly. But just think she's cool too. However I'm probably more inclined to the slower game play of akuma than a fast paced one. Also with akuma, cr.hp crush counter leaves the opponent kneeling in front of you right? Like to follow up with whatever you want?
Yeah you get pretty much anything you want there. Usually just dash up mk or b hp combos though.

As you can see, Juri really pulls off the black lipstick and nails. The team had a lot of fun creating a Gothic schoolgirl look for her. We especially love the spider on the back of her jacket!

Someone hold me, I think I might faint. I never knew I wanted punk rock Juri. Thanks Capcom.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Just watched some gameplay and I think F.A.N.G. might honestly give me the most success. Either him or I pick up Bison again, it actually learn Kolin.

Mika is so fucking dull now, and Juri falls out of sync all the time.

@EntropicByDesign your a master at character crisis. please help me.

Just watched some gameplay and I think F.A.N.G. might honestly give me the most success. Either him or I pick up Bison again, it actually learn Kolin.

Mika is so fucking dull now, and Juri falls out of sync all the time.

@EntropicByDesign your a master at character crisis. please help me.
I thought the invisible wall made mika real fun,but yea I think it was too strong. But that might not have been what was scarier about Her, was it?