What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I knew we were friends.

My cats ate the butter out of my butter dish.

Also, Its one word. EntropicByDesign. Or, ya know, John.
You should be honored though. He didn't mock your name like 'buy a cushion'. (Damn I'm really trying to not throw your under the bus and I keep doing it. lol)

I don't need a reply lol. It's ok I know a lot of people like you that play fighting games. Hell I know a lot of them in real life. They've got a word for em. Hypocrites.
Just going to ask one question and that is when? this is in response to the post you made before this one.

Just going to ask one question and that is when? this is in response to the post you made before this one.
You still shit talk Mika whenever someone brings her up lol. Act like they're face rolling on the stick and slobbering on it to get a win. Then acting like gief is some paragon of fair play that requires skill to win with instead of two buttons and a good guess.

You still shit talk Mika whenever someone brings her up lol. Act like they're face rolling on the stick and slobbering on it to get a win. Then acting like gief is some paragon of fair play that requires skill to win with instead of two buttons and a good guess.
Again, I am going to ask the question. When?

Seriously gonna make me check the tapes lol?
Without checking myself, the last thing I did or said was post that derpy looking Mika pic as a reply to gameplans (I think it was that) I think that I also put that I was looking for an excuse to post that picture.
EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited:
Without checking myself, the last thing I did or said was post that derpy looking Mika pic as a reply to gameplans (I think it was that) I think that I also put that I was looking for an excuse to post that picture.
EDIT: Ninja'd
Yeah you edited it after I called it out lol. Giefs gameplan is absolutely no harder than mikas. It's literally just "mix this fool till he's dead".

No I mean when you made that post I called you out on it.
Dammit, I fell asleep while playing ps4. I didn't see your other post until after I posted that, that is why I put Ninja'd. I'm confusing myself, but back to the other thing. The guy asked a question, I answered it. That was the end of the topic unless someone else replied to my post in which I did not see.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
No I mean when you made that post I called you out on it.
that wouldn't make a difference when he edited even if he did, that just means he was correcting you on taking a an obvious joke seriously due to your insecurities about how easy Mika is to play