What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

lul I like punk but the guy was a random online ken who sent hatemail a year and half ago. Not undiscovered or anything just typical online guy. He doesn't outclass Chris g in fighting games because he's doing well in sfv. Chris G has beaten plenty of players above punks level in this game alone

he outclassed Flash Metroid at ESL now chris g at wcw is different this is just what happens when you play Guile against high level players
Yeah I wasn't saying anything other than right now in sfv punk is playing better than Chris g ever has(in sfv).

Its not my default, cause that shit hurt my eyes too.,
I know people who purposefully use that costume against me in locals and it just hurts, at least having the option could make it good for everyone else but some people need every advantage.
EDIT: I realised i just changed the conversation topic, But I hope there would be a way to either ban it or have it so you cant see it online.

Last edited:
@FL Rushdown
3 bar vtrigger and little health is contradicting for Akuma. Do you think going from 875 to 900 change akumas placings overall?
Not really it's mostly a quality of life change. There will however absolutely be rounds you win now where previously you'd have died. Especially vs characters like boxer/Urien who lost health. It's not going to make him godlike but it helps a little.

Not really it's mostly a quality of life change. There will however absolutely be rounds you win now where previously you'd have died. Especially vs characters like boxer/Urien who lost health. It's not going to make him godlike but it helps a little.
Yea, everything helps lol. I wish his vtrigger was 2 bars though. Oh well.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I know people who purposefully use that costume against me in locals and it just hurts, at least having the option could make it good for everyone else but some people need every advantage.
EDIT: I realised i just changed the conversation topic, But I hope there would be a way to either ban it or have it so you cant see it online.
I meant to say its *now my main, lol. The other ones hurt my eyes too.

But no, I agree, it looks cool but its legit painful to look at for any length of time. I personally think that anyone should be able to complain about a costume or stage as giving them issue in a tourney and have it not used in their matches.

I feel like too many people are jumping on the Ibuki train. I guess I'll play a low tier character like Urien or something. Haven't decided yet.

It's a combo not a setup. Also yes but only really early it's got some startup.
Ok, so that super has a startup of 8 frames, but it's completely invincible on frames 1-11, I'm confused, are they saying its invincible on frame 8? Since it takes 8 frames to start how can it be invincible on frame 1 if it hasn't even started yet? Sorry for the noob ass questions man.

Ok, so that super has a startup of 8 frames, but it's completely invincible on frames 1-11, I'm confused, are they saying its invincible on frame 8? Since it takes 8 frames to start how can it be invincible on frame 1 if it hasn't even started yet? Sorry for the noob ass questions man.
Startup is when your animation has started but before they can be hit by it. So it's the part after the freeze where he slams the ground.

Capcom is starting to update their game as much as Netherrealm does. I'm not a fan of buffing a character then taking the buff away later on. Shows a bit of incompetence if you ask me.

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
‪not only did poongko hit master rank with Kolin but he thinks she's goes 5-5 with Guile. but you know he's best in the game man undoubtedly top 5 spam sonic boom so good guise 7-3 Guile's favor man every matchup except fair and honest rashid that's 9-1 Guile according to the bums who's exp is plat Guiles all day or something lul

so gdlk

Last edited: