What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I might type something up about this later, but dont have the patience right now.

Short version: The gameplay is really good and its a good game from a systems standpoint. Id like to see more variety in applied playstyles, but that will come with time *hopefully*

What is a bill though is the online, the game client/program itself and some of the balance changes. I did NOT like s1 balance. At all. I dont think it was unbalanced exactly, I think it was unfinished - but it is what it is. I think s1 was a gameplay representation of the client.. there was a framework in place that was not filled out.. but meh.

That said, I am happy I have the game and even knowing what I know now, Id still buy it.
My point is that, if SFV was released today in it's current state instead of the release we got a year ago, I would be disappointed in the content, online and some of the balance/gameplay decisions. Capcom can and should have done much much better for what they charged for it.

Reactions: GAV

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Figures. They get the game up as I laid down for a nap before work.

Well, it took me about three weeks to want to play, only to not be able to.. Maybe I'll try again in a couple weeks.

GGs @FL Rushdown I dont think i have ever been thrown so much in my life lol, guess its something i gotta work on :(

My execution sucks so many jump mk into death.....
Well I've never said GG to a dhalsim player in my life and it's not gonna change now, however I can tell you that cr lk is always negative with sim no matter how well it's spaced so you might wanna rethink that drill setup. If I was slightly less drunk and it was offline that wouldn't be real.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Well I've never said GG to a dhalsim player in my life and it's not gonna change now, however I can tell you that cr lk is always negative with sim no matter how well it's spaced so you might wanna rethink that drill setup. If I was slightly less drunk and it was offline that wouldn't be real.
:( my noob sim needs works I wasnt getting punished with it hard enough seemed to do ok. the drill setup is more off the double cr.lp I have no idea how to setup drills yet still working on it. Is there a benefit for when you landed a jump in to always end in throw on block or hit? I guess sim has no wake up game so it might be better then finishing the combo.

:( my noob sim needs works I wasnt getting punished with it hard enough seemed to do ok. the drill setup is more off the double cr.lp I have no idea how to setup drills yet still working on it. Is there a benefit for when you landed a jump in to always end in throw on block or hit? I guess sim has no wake up game so it might be better then finishing the combo.
Oh no that's just me hating sim. I prefer to body slam him as much as possible. Tired of his shit.