You know what changes those are?
To name a few:

Knockdown adv on V-reversals
Knockdown adv on throws
Damage
Input delay
Hurtboxes on normals
Setplay/vortex in general

I take responsibility for these changes. Maybe in Season 3 Capcom will listen to Rushdown and everyone will be throw looping, killing each other in two combos and V-reversaling each other into vortexes

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
To name a few:

Knockdown adv on throws
Damage
Input delay
Hurtboxes on normals

I take responsibility for these changes. Maybe in Season 3 Capcom will listen to Rushdown and everyone will be throw looping, killing each other in two combos and V-reversaling each other into vortexes
Don't give yourself too much credit m8

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
To name a few:

Knockdown adv on throws
Damage
Input delay
Hurtboxes on normals

It's likely that Capcom scoured the TYM forums for your posts in seeking a way to fix season 1.

:DOGE

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
To name a few:

Knockdown adv on throws
Damage
Input delay
Hurtboxes on normals

Bro, that's stuff people all over the community have complained about. Capcom just being Capcom and making SF how the fans want so next year we can all hear about how hype and amazing SFV is, like season 1 never happened. Just like SF4

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Like seriously, YOU take responsibility for these changes? You honestly think Capcom saw what you said and went "Oh shit Myles doesn't like how the game is, do the changes he wants"

Reactions: GAV

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Of course, this is assuming that the build that got leaked is actually final.

• The grey life nerf seems real. Be less frisky with V-skill.
  • Oki advantage seems the same across the board. Frame tweaks were done exclusively to the normals from what I can see, whereas the specials were hit with number tweaks.

• stLP still good anti-air

• crLP now +4 on hit (down from +5), loses combo into stLK

• stMP now +4 on hit (opening combo possibilities such as stMP, crLP xx lariat) and +2 on block (mixups on entire cast)

• crMP is now a 6f move (used to be 7f)

• crHP now +2 on hit

• uncharged stHP now +2 on hit (mixup on entire cast) and -4 on block (from -3, opening more punishes), dash SPD no longer possible on CC

• charged stHP now deals 200 stun (up from 150), dash SPD still possible after a CC here

• stand roundhouse also +2 on hit (mixup on entire cast)

• This means that crHP, stHP and stHK are confirmable into CA on hit. Buffer that churn.

• stLK is unchanged, but to give an indication a cancel into lariat will hit at ALL ranges so long as the stLK connects

• crLK now +2 on block (up from +1, mixups on entire cast) ((I have a feeling this will be our new light meaty)

• Headbutting a projectile now grants meter. Absorb about five to get a full bar of meter.
Lariat: hits crouchers and way more range on it. Back tech is possible after it, do not believe the rumours. Damage buffed to 120, up from 100.

SPD: damage changed to 180/200/220/220 (down from 180/220/240/240), stun values remain the same

RBG: All versions now do 250 stun instead of 200. EX RBG deals 230 damage now (up from 200).

V-Reversal into CA is still a thing lol.

Takeaways: We finally have a combo and we got a lot of small buffs to key normals. I think it really adds up. crLK will probably be the new go-to light to meaty with thanks to crLP no longer linking into stLK.

Keep in mind that the entire cast has been nerfed with worse oki, worse damage, the loss of meterless reversals. This means that our momentum is actually one of the scariest now where it wasn't earlier. And since Gief is not meter reliant and we can now build it anyway with headbutt, who cares about less meter in the game? Gief sure doesn't.

Sultan

Kitana, Scorpion
My boi was already high tier, and they buffed him. If these changes stay Rashid's going to do very well in the new meta.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Back tech is possible after it, do not believe the rumours.
This part worries me a little bit. The rest looks pretty good. Giving up all pressure and restarting the chase sucks still. Meterless reversals or no, ending in lariat can kinda kill your momentum.

Unless I missed it, what changes were there to spd + dash frame advantage?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Urien Season 2 BETA Changes
-b.HK is df.HK now.
Now when we want to step back for anti-crossup st.HK there will be no more random b.HK.
-st.MP startup is 7f. +6 on hit.
1 frame slower but now there is st.MP cr.MP combo on regular hit!
-cr.MP is +5 on hit now.
So Urien still have cr.LP->st.MP CH combo.
-cr.HP startup is 7f. 2nd hit out on 9f(10?)
Right now there is punishes of something like MAX RANGE slides which is usally -7 for a decent damage. Also can combo
cr.LP/st.MP on CH without meaty! Sick! And 2nd hit which is anti air comes out faster.
-cr.MP is +1 on block.
Better then 0 ^_^
-st.HK HOLD is now +2 on block and almost no pushback.
There is a reason to do meaty st.HK HOLD instead of st.HP HOLD for no recovery people. If opponent blocks there is a mixup!
-cr.MK is +2 on block and +4 on hit.
Urien get a new good pressure/meaty(?) tool. Can combo into cr.LP and CH combo into cr.MP! Sweet!
-j.LK now can crossup and +12 on hit.
So now it`s easy to confirm into cr.HP for a decent damage!
-Active VSkill gives you more V-Gauge for using armor.
HK Shoulder gives about 90% of V-bar if you armored about 100 damage. HP Headbutt about same.
EX Shoulder gives you about 1 bar and 20% of second. So gain from recieved damage is same but gain for using armor is way more.
-Aegis Reflector exist on screen about 2 secs longer.
-MP Headbutt is changed.
Its still +4 on max range/meaty but loops are gone because spacing for +4 is different. At least old loops.
-Oki from forward throw is way worse on midscreen.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Seems odd that they made Ibukis st.mk +5 on hit instead of st.mp. There's meant to be really big pushback for st.mk on block because it's plus so you wouldn't be pressuring with it anyway

Ex kunai reload and being able to hit a button after air kite? Ibuki is getting insignificant buffs no one wanted or asked for

Everyone remember this moment. It's that not so rare moment where Myles thinks things will be great,and then 1 week later shits all over everything he previously said.
Get back in your 'cupboard' and take your -8 clap with you

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Urien Season 2 BETA Changes
-b.HK is df.HK now.
Now when we want to step back for anti-crossup st.HK there will be no more random b.HK.
-st.MP startup is 7f. +6 on hit.
1 frame slower but now there is st.MP cr.MP combo on regular hit!
-cr.MP is +5 on hit now.
So Urien still have cr.LP->st.MP CH combo.
-cr.HP startup is 7f. 2nd hit out on 9f(10?)
Right now there is punishes of something like MAX RANGE slides which is usally -7 for a decent damage. Also can combo
cr.LP/st.MP on CH without meaty! Sick! And 2nd hit which is anti air comes out faster.
-cr.MP is +1 on block.
Better then 0 ^_^
-st.HK HOLD is now +2 on block and almost no pushback.
There is a reason to do meaty st.HK HOLD instead of st.HP HOLD for no recovery people. If opponent blocks there is a mixup!
-cr.MK is +2 on block and +4 on hit.
Urien get a new good pressure/meaty(?) tool. Can combo into cr.LP and CH combo into cr.MP! Sweet!
-j.LK now can crossup and +12 on hit.
So now it`s easy to confirm into cr.HP for a decent damage!
-Active VSkill gives you more V-Gauge for using armor.
HK Shoulder gives about 90% of V-bar if you armored about 100 damage. HP Headbutt about same.
EX Shoulder gives you about 1 bar and 20% of second. So gain from recieved damage is same but gain for using armor is way more.
-Aegis Reflector exist on screen about 2 secs longer.
-MP Headbutt is changed.
Its still +4 on max range/meaty but loops are gone because spacing for +4 is different. At least old loops.
-Oki from forward throw is way worse on midscreen.
what is all this shit bro

Not enough information to go on but if they're going to let Urien have medium
confirms and make him more jump happy this character is even scrubbier lul. The better aas and vskill stuff are all he needed but hey let's just give him random plus frames all the time so gdlk lul

Urien's loops were an example of an actually broken combo that needed to be taken of the game but nobody would've said anything if they left it in lul.

Season 1 vs Season 2
lul so you're telling me the bumdowns of the world don't have free reversals, free 3f forcfield antiairs, free damage and they can't even keep free jump ins? why is Capcom so cruel what's next they're going to make his dash actually reactable? what will ryushave to be good players in season 2 to win now lul

ex kunai reload and s.mk buff is great for ibuki

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Laura's overhead is +3 on hit in vtrigger

juri stuff: "
cr.hp now good AA but only 70dmg

st.hp now +4 on hit

cr.mp now 6f startup, links into mk flipkick

st.mp now +5 on hit, links into st.mk first hit which is now 5f so you can go st.mp, st.mk xx medium fuha release

vskill got a HUGE buff, super super fast charge and charged is instant fireball invincible, basically, nobody can ever throw fireballs at Juri"

Shoutouts to necalli bums lul

what is all this shit bro

Not enough information to go on but if they're going to let Urien have medium
confirms and make him more jump happy this character is even scrubbier lul. The better aas and vskill stuff are all he needed but hey let's just give him random plus frames all the time so gdlk lul

Urien's loops were an example of an actually broken combo that needed to be taken of the game but nobody would've said anything if they left it in lul.

lul so you're telling me the bumdowns of the world don't have free reversals, free 3f forcfield antiairs, free damage and they can't even keep free jump ins? why is Capcom so cruel what's next they're going to make his dash actually reactable? what will ryushave to be good players in season 2 to win now lul

ex kunai reload and s.mk buff is great for ibuki
Ryu was strong, but he was never easy. Tokido and daughter weren't winning because ryu was broken they were winning because they were good.

If you think ryu was #brokentier tell me what characters he beat worse than like a 5.5-4.5.