What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
hey what up shazz nation it's your boi. I know it's been a while since i posted some of my gdlk play and im getting thousands of pms from u guise asking what the deal is and well the truth is it's hard to get matches to record when nobody is on your level and everyone else is scared to to play me...

Look anyway here's some rare footage i managed to get for my shazz nation of a platinum alex actually taking his body and not rq check it out sub, retweet and like thnx again one love

shazz it up

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
hey what up shazz nation it's your boi. I know it's been a while since i posted some of my gdlk play and im getting thousands of pms from u guise asking what the deal is and well the truth is it's hard to get matches to record when nobody is on your level and everyone else is scared to to play me...

Look anyway here's some rare footage i managed to get for my shazz nation of a platinum alex actually taking his body and not rq check it out sub, retweet and like thnx again one love

shazz it up
claims platinum opponent.
Video has no rankings showing.
Shaz with yet another exciting installment of scrubs fighting scrubs.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Dont YOU play birdie?! Lol but ye i do. And a very ery trash bison.
Lol yes, i just hate mirror matches in general, especially big body mirrors. I dont really have a secondary right now, its going to be Guile though when hes out, him and Honda where the characters I mostly played with in 4. But yeah Ill be on in like an hour and a half. My CFN is the same, should be easy to find

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Lol yes, i just hate mirror matches in general, especially big body mirrors. I dont really have a secondary right now, its going to be Guile though when hes out, him and Honda where the characters I mostly played with in 4. But yeah Ill be on in like an hour and a half. My CFN is the same, should be easy to find
I havnt played agaisnt enough birdies to hate it yet lol. But i can imagine lol. I kinda wanna play guile too but idk after playing bison its weird charging so who knows lol i didnt play 4 so im kinda like meh lol. awesome though, same here. I got work in like 3 hours so we can get a decent set in.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I havnt played agaisnt enough birdies to hate it yet lol. But i can imagine lol. I kinda wanna play guile too but idk after playing bison its weird charging so who knows lol i didnt play 4 so im kinda like meh lol. awesome though, same here. I got work in like 3 hours so we can get a decent set in.
I just got off work so ill be back in 30 and just get on right away