What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Like mentioned already, her overhead Sen'enshu flip kick is easily punishable, with a startup of 26 frames and 15 frames of recovery.

In addition, if she doesn't have meter, she doesn't have a good wakeup option, aside from EX Spinning Bird Kick, and that can be read fairly easily. Her fireball is also a charge, so she's not winning a zoning battle, although Chun-Li players such as myself have the option of using her C.MP to slide under projectiles.

Hopefully that helps you out a bit.

If you need a Chun to face, I've got no problem in helping out. CFN is lionheart21.
Coo thanks you on right now?

made this short montage recently

if anyone wanna run some games, feel free to add me on PS4.
Nice vid man, you're really good. What are the inputs for Nash's combo into super that you did a couple of times? Also the first match against Laura I don't understand how after she got you dizzy how can a light punch bolt last that long for her to cross you up and still get it to hit you? I tried doing that and the bolt disappears before it hits the opponent.

Last edited:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
So you don't think the game is good because the character you like "isn't good" (despite being fine)?
The game is fine but F.A.N.G is on this new tier of trash where he is so bad I don't even put the game in to play him anymore. If you select this character you are making a choice from the beginning that you are going to be blocking, guessing and inadequately rewarded for your reads

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Just saw Chris G playing with Laura against a cammy on Texas showdown tourney, he had Cammy stunned a couple of times and did a charged lightning bolt into a combo that takes a huge amount of life, anyone know what his inputs are after the charged bolt?
Normally the meterless combo is charged bolt, f+h.p~h.p (target combo) into q.c.f. fierce.