What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I like the honesty with Logan and F-W0rd commentary and I like the fact that they're on the same page as me with F.A.N.G sucking even more. The number of people in this thread that have been saying F.A.N.G isn't that bad; just never get hit, guess right on every knockdown and make 5x as many reads as your opponent... "HE'S FINE"

Last edited:
Reactions: GAV

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I like the honesty with Logan and F-W0rd commentary and I like the fact that they're on the same page as me with F.A.N.G sucking even more. The number of people in this thread that have been saying F.A.N.G isn't that bad; just never get hit, guess right on every knockdown and make 5x as many reads as your opponent... "HE'S FINE"

Funny you use dark souls when everyone just been telling you to git gud and quit your complaining. The complaining you've been doing since the game came out. No one should take day 1 complainers serious.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I have the life lead but I got hit, knocked down, mixed up, thrown and killed because I don't have a 3f normal or reversal so I'm dead. . .
So you got beat in the neutral unlike what I did and then proceeded to get read on defense? And you think have a frame faster normal or reversal to mash is going to make up for it?

Wait is this in the corner? Why are you in the corner? If you're not in the corner, then back roll or just don't eat sweeps. IDK what you're doing.

I definitely wish he had a straight invincible move but it's not the end of the world.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
he's in the corner because he's playing against my nash
But shazzy I played against you're Nash and found plenty of ways to get EX dash off. And if I didn't there's always the rarely used V-reversal. Which imo, F.A.N.G might have one of the best.

Infiltration again. Nash again. Really good player with a really good character is hard to beat. Although it seems tokido is getting closer and closer. And Daigo seems he hasn't adapted as well to V.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I think I may actually give up on this game for a while, something is seriously wrong with my playing. I just dropped from Super Bronze to Rookie in one night, over 500 LP down the fucking drain.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.

You got the like for the gif; not for your continued incessant whining.

I think I may actually give up on this game for a while, something is seriously wrong with my playing. I just dropped from Super Bronze to Rookie in one night, over 500 LP down the fucking drain.
Nah bro don't give up, everyone has setbacks, if that was the case then today is a day that Daigo would have retired. It's all part of competing and playing. Just remember although it's frustrating just remember that everyone loses, a lot. Only a few people (top players in the world) don't but they started out just like you and I and everyone else.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Nah bro don't give up, everyone has setbacks, if that was the case then today is a day that Daigo would have retired. It's all part of competing and playing. Just remember although it's frustrating just remember that everyone loses, a lot. Only a few people (top players in the world) don't but they started out just like you and I and everyone else.
Yeah, I know, that was written in frustration. I'm not giving up, just one of those nights when you just can't seem to make any reads.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Yeah, I know, that was written in frustration. I'm not giving up, just one of those nights when you just can't seem to make any reads.
Yeah for the longest time i was stuck in super bronze and could not move up lol. So when i kept grinding and hit silver i eas so happy lol

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Found the colors BUT, can anyone confirm if F.A.N.G and Necalli only have 4 store colors?

If I make a bunch of dumb plays and wrong reads I tend to get pissed off. Which only leads to more bad plays. You just gotta be able to recognize what's going on and do something else. I take breathers. Make jokes. Play something else (rocket league or some single player). Maybe take some time and watch footage. See your mistakes and times where you missed a better a play.

Last edited: